• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello from uk diver

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Jul 19, 2018
Hello uk diver,
I am joining looking to find a snorkel buddy in the south west, I have a bit of diving experience but I really cannot be bothered to put 30kg of scrap iron on my back to wade out into the sea (or sit on smoky boat deck for 5 hours..).

If anyone reads this please can you point me towards the 'looking for a buddy' section of the forum?

I have not tried freediving (i.e. swimming straight down) and am really into the 'swimming about the surface looking at the fish etc'
Cheers
Will

Also my username was supposed to be 'south_west_will' but i smashed the 'register' button too quickly to check, nevermind :s

By 'south west' i mean exeter / torbay / south devon coast !

Welcome to deeperblue! Enjoy the forums. Do have a look at the UK/Ireland subforum. You'll likely find buddies in there.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT