• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello, I am excited to have joined the Deeper Blue Forum.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

El Paso

Jul 26, 2017
I was born in 1951 in Egypt and began snorkelling from a young age, followed by early attempts at spear fishing from my early teens.
During recent holidays in the Mediterranean, I have began snorkelling again and would very suchlike to try my had at spear fishing too. I still have my last pneumatic speargun, a Technisub Drago, and would very much like to start using it again. However, I have just realised that I have mislaid its spear. I am hoping that, by joining the Forum, I can perhaps find a spear that I can use in the gun.
Also, and just as importantly, I hope that I can come across someone who can give me some advice as to how I may be able to service the gun - since it has not been used for many years and I would like to ensure it operates safely and correctly.
If there's anyone ut there who can help, I'd love to hear from you.
All the best.
El Paso

Welcome to Deeperblue. I suggest heading over to the Spearfishing Equipment subforum. Lots of knowledgeable people in there.

Welcome to Deeperblue. I suggest heading over to the Spearfishing Equipment subforum. Lots of knowledgeable people in there.
Thank you very much for your swift and helpful reply. How do I move to the forum you suggest?

Here is the link to the equipment subsection: https://forums.deeperblue.com/forums/spearfishing-equipment.53/

The forums are organized by subject, with subforums and subsections. Thus, from the main page, you will see Spearfishing, with subsections of Beginner Spearfishing, The Spearo Board (general discussion), Spearfishing Equipment, Spearfishing Training, Tips, and Techniques, and Fish, Photos, and Regulations. All subforums, including Freediving and the Regional Subforms, are organized this way.

If you are searching for a specific subject or keyword, use the search function in the upper right corner of the page.

There are many years' worth of contributions on this board. Browsing and searching will yield a wealth of information.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT