• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello, Sawasdee from Thailand ;-)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

DivingIndex

Oct 31, 2005
I've registered in this forums and have read many useful post for 2 week.
Just to say Hi and I'll start posting some... in ther beginer forums :)

Sawasdee Krab!

Sabaydi mai? Kun Chi Alai? Pom chi Said!

Welcome ot Deeper Blue!

Where are you from in Thailand?

Said!

Hello :wave Divingindex.Welcome to DB.its a great place to get good advice and bad habits :) :) :)

Hi Said and Deep thought, tell me do you both have a book called 1001 welcome greets in all languages LOL. :) :) :) if so PDF me a copy so i can be cool and write in other languages. :) :)

I've been to Thailad for about 4 months (cumulatively), reading Said's Thai brought back memories... (he has been to Thailand as well)

Reactions: Freediver81
Well, actually my vocabulary in thai is quite good, a friend of mine's wife is thai and she speaks with me in mostly thai, therefore I improve from time to time! I can count to all numbers, hit on a girl ;) ! order dinner, bargain on prices etc.

Said

p.s. What Deep thought wrote : mai pen rai means never mind!

Reactions: DeepThought
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT