• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

hello to all the spearos at deeperblue

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

MikeBokarev

Jul 16, 2004
I'd like to intoduce myself, my name is Mike, I live in phily, PA, I have bin diving for 12 years, mostly in NJ, but I did dive in Main, Verginia, Florida.
Happy hunting to all at deeperblue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alison
this is me at Wildwood NJ

Attachments

• 1030173700_468.jpg
    1030173700_468.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 395
Welcome Mike! Looking forward to more pics.
Cheers,
Erik Y.

Hey Mike

Welcome to DB, nice fish ! But am also very interested in the gun, what is it ??

Cheers

jeff:)

hi

Nice pictures -MikeBokarev -

Hey tell me about Wildwood how is the water there ? visibility?

I went to sandy hook last saturday but the visibility is 0

My friend told me about going to Wildwood

there is an espific place to spear over there? or you go just from the beach?

the gun i use is the small riffe competitor. Wildwood is grate, theres a place at the wery south tip of wildwood just before cape may, the jettys go far aut into the ocien, in some places its about 50', the water vis. is good most of the time when its high tide, big fish and lots of them, stripers, black fish, blues, big trigers, shipshead, some guy even got a world record black drum last year as my bro was teling me. the best thing is theres hardly anybody with fishing poles.

Where in Virginia did you dive? I go up there a few times a year for business and have always wanted to spear me a stripper or rock fish.

nice

Great mind think alike, Rolls... .Ive always wanted to get me a big stipper in shallow water brail diving conditions, must get the blood pumping good...:D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT