• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hello

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

John706

Sep 7, 2018
Hi, I'm John Murray,

A little about me, I'm semi-retired, thou my wife wife would laugh at that statement considering how much I work.
I own a screenprinting business, USGraphx.com, where I print thousands of t-shirts, hoodies, etc. every year and I
also own a dive website, Diverscloset.com.

My base is in North Georgia, but during the winter I move my operation to south Florida, actually to the Florida Keys where
not only do we do t-shirts, but also do a lot of diving, we go after lobster, set Stone Crab traps, relax, drink, eat and think
about everyone suffering thru the cold up north.

I love talking about diving and especially diving the Keys, so if you ever looking for info or just want to chat about the Florida keys,
drop me a line, I'll answer what I can.

That sounds like a pretty sweet life. Seems pretty nice, though. How's the water out there? I hear it's warmer than out here in California.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT