• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Help from Italian spearos

Davey1978

Jul 26, 2024
Hello

I have ordered custom sized wetsuit from https://www.alphawetsuits.com/ and received totally wrong sized wetsuit... Wetsuit has been made probably for someone else or they were dead-drunk when making it, as everything is far from chart.

I contacted them, send them photos and videos of actual received wetsuit, etc.. and they dont understand a thing.. sadly. All they say is the wetsuit was custom made and they wont refund or fix for free...and not responding to any videos or photos of mistakes made by them.

Just some measurements for comparison from order chart to received wetsuit:
Neck circumference = 39 cm measured by me, and made by Alpha is 40,5 cm;
Mid-face to back neck base = 42 cm by me, and made Alpha is 50 cm;
Bottom lip to jugular notch = 16 cm by me, and done by Alpha is 20 cm;
Arm length = 48 cm by me, and 58 cm made by Alpha;
Internal length from Horse to ankle = 68 cm by me, and 71 cm made by Alpha...

Attached some photos... have also videos of measurements..

All I can say to anyone here - stay away from them. Buy from other reputable producers and sellers... they are in hihg price range and you can easily get Polosub or similar for same price...

Anyone can help how to solve this issue? They are not responding or even giving a comment about these mistakes... Anyone from Italy who could give me any solution? I have all emails from order to last day saved...

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20240710_105647 (Large).jpg
    20240710_105647 (Large).jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 37
  • measures from-order David.jpg
    measures from-order David.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Messenger_creation_5714e32c-dba1-4339-a185-70ea2ff2c0c9.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_5714e32c-dba1-4339-a185-70ea2ff2c0c9.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 31
I think you have the answer in your own comment. Wetsuit has been made probably for someone else. They sent you the wrong one.

I think you have the answer in your own comment. Wetsuit has been made probably for someone else. They sent you the wrong one.
Sure, but still doesn't solve my issue :)

I need advice how to make them fix this problem - they are not responding to my email requests. There is no physical address of their company nor any phone number.

Anyone knows any more infos of them?

Consumer Protection Office
  1. sending an on line request via SIPE - Integrated System for External User.
  2. writing to: CONSOB - Consumer Protection Office - Via G. B. Martini, 3 - 00198 Rome (Italy)
  3. by fax: +39 06 8416 703 or +39 06 8417 707.

Reactions: Davey1978 and Mr. X
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT