• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Help in University research

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

gerard

Oct 3, 2002
Hi guys, anyone interested in helping me in a University research project about the sociocultural aspect of the sport of freediving feel free to send me an email, which is:

gerard@alexandria.cc

It will be very easy, just answering a questionnaire. No equations involved. :duh

Thanks in advance to the participants,

Gerard.

Hi guys, anyone interested in helping me in a University writemyessay research project about the sociocultural aspect of the sport of freediving
<<
Auto quoted message
<<

Hi! Could you please tell more about your project requirements and what exactly you are interested in? I am not sure what freediving sociocultural aspect implies but I think you are looking for the Recreational Freediving.

Hello Gerard. I am interested in helping you with your University research project on the sociocultural aspect of freediving. I have always been interested in the sport of freediving, and I think it would be a great opportunity to learn more about it. I will be happy to answer any questions you have in the questionnaire.

Hello Gerard. I am interested in helping you with your University research project on the sociocultural aspect of freediving. I have always been interested in the sport of freediving, and I think it would be a great opportunity to learn more about it. I will be happy to answer any questions you have in the questionnaire.
Thank you for giving me this opportunity. Moreover, If you're interested in school education com you can check out this website. I really hope you guys are doing great! Cheers!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT