• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Help me out.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Smartpart

Oct 18, 2007
If anyone uses spearboard.com can you help me out.

I registered an account to get in touch with some spearos from my area. The problem is I have no privelages. I havent recieved an e mail. I cant pm the guys or anything either. My registered name is smartpart. If someone could make a post for me or something id appreciate it.

Tony just got back in touch, you should be good now :)

Check your email

Im in the same situation. I have been on that site for ever now and i still have no privelages. I just figured they wanted us to look around for a few months before opening our mouths. rofl

Would you mind doing the same for me pastor?

name =
Sciencemike

Wow you created an account on one message board to get hellp with another. Good thinking!! I had the same problem, but just waited the 1 month before my account was finally activated.

Glad I shared some light on that. Didn't mean to put a burden on pastor. I really appreciate it though pastor. Thanks alot man.

Well. I figured they wouldnt mind. I figured most people use both anyways :p

Good point. I actually signed up here back in 02 and didn't even know the SB forum existed until Bill made a post here a while back and I signed up their. Then realized a lot of members are signed up to both.

Well you know, I'm a member of both too and while spearboard has great information about local spearfishing in the states, deeperblue has the best available information about freedive spearing and other international areas. Use both and learn from both, I do every day on both forums :)

Guys, you're welcome

Hello. Would anyone mind helping me out as well. I've been wanting to get in contact with the local spearos over there. Thanks in advance.

Hello. Would anyone mind helping me out as well. I've been wanting to get in contact with the local spearos over there. Thanks in advance.

Did you already sign up for an account? If so what user id did you request? I think their automated signup process is not working.

Sorted!

If your stuck post your details here, Tony will monitor the thread and sort you out. Remember Tony and I will want Christmas cards for all this :)

Sorted!

If your stuck post your details here, Tony will monitor the thread and sort you out. Remember Tony and I will want Christmas cards for all this :)

Thanks Pastor! I finally met Deeper Blue CEO Stephan at the DEMA Show in Orlando. Great guy! We had excellent discussions. I added a subscription to this thread as you suggested. Sorry about the sign-up hassles. I refer people to DB as well. All the best, Tony

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT