• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

help!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

titi

Dec 16, 2004
hello, i'm a mother of 3 sons and a 3* cmas diver. My graetest pleasure is to train en dive with handicapt people, there for i became a handicapt buddy.
Bud as it seems now, i can't do this anymore, at least not for a while cause of financial problems.
I find it very hard because there are some people depending on us, because there are not so many divers who wants to spend there time with this people. Why not?? I don't understand, i made some great dives with them!!
The reason why i have to stop is financially, i had some problems this year and i am afraid that i can't solve them alone. Therefore my little cry for help, is there somebody ouththere who can and will help me?
No gifts, a lone will do. Pleace help us out!!!!!!!!!!! Mail me!!!!!!!!!

1 post here and its to ask for a loan? Are you serious?

Shadowkiller said:
Always a spot on the couch at my place for DeeperBlue members. Just get yourself to Sydney! ;)
Ahhh 20 degree water and warming, little juvenile tropical fish all over the place... :inlove

Stop rubbing it in :(
One day I might take you up on that and show up on your doorstep! I've done it before :)
Cheers,
Erik Y.

i'm sorry that you all replayed to me in that way. I'm just searching for a way out. And...............it's not very funny to laugh with handicapt people, who knows that one day you become one. Nobody asked for it and not everybody is born that way. Would you not like to continue with diving if so??????????

Asking for money on the net for your first post on a forum is not appropriate if you're for real.
I sent all money to South East Asia yesterday anyway.
Erik Y.

TiTi,

Perhaps your plea is for real perhaps not. I am not the one to judge on that, but internet scamsters and other mean people have long time ago made such requests as yours sound bad. You should try to work something out the official "through-the-paper-war" style where ever you are. Internet hardly is the way..

Pekka

Thank God I have a good friend who helped us out.
So the problem is solved!!!!
Happy Newyear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titi,
Pekka is right, if you are serious about helping handicapped people with diving, why don't you start an association of volunteer divers who would donate time and parhaps money to such a project. But register it and make it official. I'm sure that you would find a lot of support in the diving community in the Benelux and neighboring countries. It would also be an added incentive for many people to go diving, combining one of their favorite activities along with helping people.

With time you might even turn it into a worldwide organization.

Happy New Year!

Adrian

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT