• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hey :) French Freediver/spearfisherman here

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Mayol

Jul 6, 2006
Hi all

Im a 23 y o student coming from Paris.

I've been freediving since I'm 10 y o approximately. Diving till 15/20 meters maximum since I live in Paris and I cannot train much, I know mostly the Algerian coast and its fish, as I also SF since few years.

Im glad to join this community , looks very interesting

Welcome to DB!

I will have the pleasure of diving in your country in late August, I cannot wait . I will be diving on the north west coast near Nantes.

Hehe nice .
I don't know really know the french coast, but I heard this region has many fish

I have heard the exact same. I cannot wait to freedive and spear there . How far are you from Nantes?

Actually I live in Paris ~350 or 400 km/250 miles i guess ... so I almost never see the sea . But hopefully i got holidays to dive !

Ah I hate not being a large body of water. I lived like that for 5 months and I don't ever want to do it again.

Thats good about the holidays, have any planned?

ye !!

Geek Islands sailing/SFing, but I'm looking for info atm about spots ^^.

Then South California but no SF there , for studies ... ( but thats great too xD).

If you can understand a little french I advise you La passion de la chasse sous marine selon www.passionchasse.com to find some info about SFing near Nantes (and eventually diving buddies ?!), it is a French freeediving/spearfishing community (not much about scuba there)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…