• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

HGH,Human Growth Hormone and training

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
As Stephan mentioned you can use various supplements other that hgh and steroids for mucle.
My advice:

1-Creatin Monohydrate for energy and slightly fat burning.
2-Whey protein powder (OPTIMUM's is fine one)
3-Weight Gainer (PROLAB N LARGE)
4-Gulutamin
5-ZMA (increase testesterone level)
6-Tribulus Tetris is prohormone they stimulate growth homone and testesterone.If you want to use it you should stack it with DHE and ANDRO.

P.S I didn't use any of these supplements because they are not available in my cauntry but i always hear that they are work.They are not marketting s*its.

yes, Marcel belongs to the stickmen, and you may have seen him mentioned in this past Spearfishing magazine. I met Bill Crawford and he seems like a good guy.

Everyone in this thread listen to gerard please.

Heavy deep squats and deadlifts will fix 99% of your health issues.

Seriously.

---
I am here: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-31.977151,115.767222"]Google Maps[/ame]

Heavy resistance training (weight lifting) and VO2 max training have been widely studied and been proven to naturally increase testosterone and HGH levels. The type of training that freedivers do (likesay dynamic uw swim on an interval) has been much less widely studied with any sort of respectable sample size but it places stress on the body and works similar if not identical systems. It would follow that apnea training very likely naturally increases HGH and testosterone levels.

I have never taken HGH or testosterone but I have used L-glutamine, L-arganine, creatine (monohydrate and ethyl ester) for months when training intense VO2 and muscular power workouts. And I have done the same intense training regimines for months without those supplements. They definitely helped with recovery times between workouts or dives but aren't necessary unless diving or training hard. I find those supplements are also useful after hard spearfishing and make a difference in multiday trips. I always take them at 'athlete' amounts as opposed to body builder dosages; everybody responds differently and while they're naturally occuring high dosages don't agree with everyone.

Hormonal Effects Of Heavy Deadlifting | LIVESTRONG.COM
His post has some merit and you are a close minded individual.

I've lifted weights intensively for over 12 years.

I've been a member of the National Olympic Weightlifting Team.

I've broken 3 separate National Powerlifting records.

I've run a mile in 4:22.

I am one of the most open minded people you will ever meet.

I have devoured medical books on endocrinology, spent weeks scouring Pub-Med for the latest research and you go and post a fluffy media article from Livestrong.

Well done you. Well done.

Reactions: winky
Taking HGH is absolutely fine. In fact, it works well for many people. However, keep in mind that HGH won't be that effective if you don't pair it with a healthy diet and enough exercise. You may want to take a look at this site here to understand what is Human Growth Hormone and what it can do to our body. Good luck!

I have been utilizing this HGH product for a very long time. I have tried many other human growth factor products in the past. But ever since I tried this one, it has significantly improved my skin. Moreover, the company’s service is so good that you can’t stop yourself from buying their products. Time-saving products are a mom’s best friend! Mostly when they work so well! It has given my tired skin a new boost of glow & I do appear younger. Non-greasy, not sticky, no ‘cosmetic’ smell/odor; just a clean, smooth Serum that is super effective!! An unexpected lift to my life & has made a significant difference in my appearance & therefore given me a boost of confidence. I feel extraordinary, and I do have individuals praised me that my skin looks better. I really love this HGH product. Thank you for a fantastic product! If you want to look younger, you must try this HGH product. If you get worried about that where to buy human growth hormone so hghpens.com is the best website for you.

The human growth hormone is very popular among bodybuilders and athletes because of the numerous benefits it provides. If you want to buy hgh injections from the relible provider if you in the United States or UK, Steroids Corner is the best and reliable supplier. They have all HGH items like Humatrope, Genotropin and Norditropin etc.

Apart from fat burning, it is also very effective in building muscle. The duration of use, the dosage, the diet, and the exercise regime all affect the results of HGH use. This article explains the right way to use HGH for bodybuilding.

DURATION​

HGH is a fast-acting steroid; you can expect to start seeing its effects after about 14 days of usage. However, the minimum length of a HGH cycle is two months, as this is when significant changes start to occur. Experts recommend that bodybuilders use this steroid for 3-4 months for the best results. Prolonged use of HGH is harmful to your health. Also note that the longer the cycle, the lower the dosage should be. Otherwise, you will experience some adverse side effects such as bloating.

DOSAGE​

For bodybuilding, the recommended HGH dosage is at least 4 international units (IU). First timers are advised to use 4-6 IU of HGH per day, and then gradually increase the dosage depending on the body’s reaction to the steroid. However, you should not go above 15 IU per day as this will be very taxing on your liver and pancreas. If you use over 10 IU per day, you should also use insulin to prevent pancreas problems and reduce your chances of getting diabetes. Do extensive research on the appropriate dosage for your body’s needs before you buy hgh.

BEST TIME TO INJECT HGH​

HGH works best when the levels of insulin and blood sugar are low. Therefore, it is most effective when you use it early in the morning, preferably before you eat anything. You can have your next injection 6-8 hours later, or right before going to bed. This is in order to give your body enough time to use up the HGH and lower its concentration. The two injections of the human growth hormone should be of the same amount.

HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE PROTOCOLS​

The most commonly used HGH bodybuilding protocols are every day and every other day. Every day is the most efficient and leads to faster fat loss and muscle growth. However, you can use it every other day if you cannot afford to use it every day. However, note that if you use it every other day, you may have to use it for a longer duration to achieve your desired results. Alternatively, you can combine the two protocols.

Astragalus root elevates HGH. I've never tried it for freediving or bodybuilding but used to take it for rare diseases, with great results.

As men reach their 30s, their human growth hormone (HGH) levels start to decrease, a condition known as somatopause.

HGH is responsible for stimulating growth, cell reproduction, and regeneration in the body. Low levels of HGH can cause various symptoms, such as weight gain, muscle loss, decreased bone density, and low libido.

HGH therapy can have many benefits, including improved metabolism, blood flow, and sexual function. You can determine if you have low HGH levels by consulting a doctor, who can conduct a physical examination and take blood samples.

There are various ways to boost HGH levels, including HGH injections and natural methods such as exercise, sleep, stress reduction, a healthy diet, and intermittent fasting. However, HGH injections should only be taken under the guidance of a knowledgeable medical doctor, as they can have side effects such as elevated blood glucose levels, redness at the injection site, headache, flushing, joint pain, and hyperactivity.

Obtaining HGH illegally or through unapproved sources can have dangerous consequences. It is essential to consult with a doctor before considering any HGH therapy.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT