• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi all. I am new to this site. I did some freeding in France and Spain but now live in the UK in Cambridgeshire. I am looking for cheap gear

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

lefrog73

Jul 3, 2021
Hi all. Olivier from Cambridgeshire. I am looking for free divers in the area. I used to free dive and spear fish but had to move to uk. I am not too sure where to go and where to find cheap gear.
Can anyone give me some info please. Thanks .

Spearfishing UK, Dive Inn are the two places I use for cheap gear and both are currently having sales, I haven't ordered gear from Amazon UK but have seen it for sale on there . Can't help you with where to go spearfishing as I don't live in your area.

Last edited:
Spearfishing UK, Dive Inn are the two places I use for cheap gear and both are currently having sales, I haven't ordered gear from Amazon UK but have seen it for sort on there sore. Can't help you with where to go spearfishing as I don't live in your area.
Thank you very much for the info. It's a start.

Spearfishing UK, Dive Inn are the two places I use for cheap gear and both are currently having sales, I haven't ordered gear from Amazon UK but have seen it for sale on there . Can't help you with where to go spearfishing as I don't live in your area.
Unfortunately spearfishing U.K. whilst having a good selection can be frustrating to deal with to the point I try to avoid them now. I bought a cressi cherokee and had screw on wishbone break the first time I used it.. they tried to slope all responsibility onto the manufacturer and said they wouldn’t send me a replacement part. More recently I paid for 48 hour postage and they didn’t dispatch it for a week.

Dive inn have a massive selection but delivery can take a long time and there’s zero customer service. However their prices are very good, just expect 3 weeks or so for delivery!

spearfishingstore.co.uk seem a bit better but their selection is a little more limited. Other companies that have a good rep are Apnea and fins4u who I’m looking at getting a few bits off soon

Unfortunately spearfishing U.K. whilst having a good selection can be frustrating to deal with to the point I try to avoid them now. I bought a cressi cherokee and had screw on wishbone break the first time I used it.. they tried to slope all responsibility onto the manufacturer and said they wouldn’t send me a replacement part. More recently I paid for 48 hour postage and they didn’t dispatch it for a week.

Dive inn have a massive selection but delivery can take a long time and there’s zero customer service. However their prices are very good, just expect 3 weeks or so for delivery!

spearfishingstore.co.uk seem a bit better but their selection is a little more limited. Other companies that have a good rep are Apnea and fins4u who I’m looking at getting a few bits off soon
I have had very different results as I have bought several items from Spearfishing UK and never had any problems with them and had delivery from Dive inn in less than three weeks and i live in the far north of Scotland.

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT