• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi all

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

nomad1966

see I love the sea
Oct 30, 2005
Hello all, Im new to the free diving and spearo world.
its great to find such a close community always around with good advice :)

Im in the northeast of the UK...Im looking forwards the summer so I can get out more.
Ive just purchase my first made to measure opencell wetsuit from spearo.co.uk
great to find a site in the uk that can provide for somone with such an odd bodyshape...to many pies...
I have always loved the sea and now live not more than 50 meters from it. a view over the sea every time I wake is the most uplifting thing in my life..bar my children. I have always used the sea in some way but now intend to harvest what I can from it as well as now introducing my two boys the wonders of the marine world.
I often work as a boat crewman on a local fishing boat for extra income, now I dive I can see for myself the habitat of all those wonderful creatures that used to come up in the nets and pots....anyhow.....HELLO... :wave

Last edited:
Hi Nomad!!! Welcome to the club...I am relatively new as well and can tell you that there is a lot of guys (and girls), wanting to help you out, there is alot of information that might help you.

Curious to know bout what you will catch there, up north!! let me ,us know!
Regards, :wave

well I'll be in the water real soon (new suit soon :hmm ) will be trying all along my local area and will be making regular posts for this part of the uk...with some photos..

Hi greendiver, I got myself a 6mm camo APNEA SUB..BY ELIOS..from WWW.SPEARO.CO.UK... Its just I have to wait a bit due to it been made to measure...a good investment now I decided to go full on with my underwater lifestyle... :martial :p coz it looks like there suits rock..

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT