• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi everybody

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

depthseeker

May 1, 2006
Iam green to freediving but what i have done i love it. My breath hold is 3min but i cant get passed 3min so any tips would help. thanks

Last edited:
hey dephseeker,
3 minutes is a pretty good time under water, but if you want to increase your time, keep training until you achieve your goals remembering to never pass your limits. maybe you should look for a freediving school. they have lots of tips and "hints" for this things.
remember, the secret for everything is exercise...
take care
Mario

thanks for the info psyco hunter i will look for a freediving school if i can find a school around here.

Hey there. I'm new myself, and I've got to say, getting to 3 mins is my dream. im blocked at about 2:20-30 and its tough to get past it. a goal i plan on aiming for after the summer is ~3:20.

Good luck, and keep trying!

welcome all of you :) you'll find loads of tips on increasing your times in the freediving section.

:D

Yes plenty of tips, plus if you're looking for a single girl in Dubai then you're at the right place or even a nice girl in uniform. We cater for everything here rofl rofl

Reactions: johnny
Hello depthseeker
I have never timed how long I can hold my breath. 3 mins sounds ages, I reckon I would be lucky if it was 1.

Spaniard said:
Yes plenty of tips, plus if you're looking for a single girl in Dubai then you're at the right place or even a nice girl in uniform. We cater for everything here rofl rofl

jeez what are you like rofl

Sands, I'm surprised at you..... It took you a week to read that!!!!!rofl rofl

Iam at 3:50 now i have been working very hard to get there lots of pool work pays off my goal is 5mins i got to 3mins in one month 2weeks later 3:50 so i think i can get to 5mins with some more traning

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT