• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi Everyone

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Tony Babowicz

Aug 20, 2007
My name is Tony And this is my first post on DB. I love freediving and go whenever the opportunity comes along. I've enjoyed reading all of the threads and articles here and I find myself surfing DB everyday. Although it seems like I grew up with a snorkel in my mouth, I am new to the proper and safe methods of freediving. With the help of Martin and Paul from FIT, I feel like I have started a whole new journey in my life and all I can say is that I'm having a blast. I can't quite explain it, but things happen to me down there. I'm sure you all know the feeling. I am sooo hooked.... Tony Babowicz

Hi Tony, Welcome to DB. You started with a good course.

There are quite a few DBers in your area. I get over there a few times a year to body surf when the hurricane or northeaster swells fire up. You do any of that?

Connor

not much bodysurfing, but I try to surf at least one day of every swell. I did bodysurf the shorepound at ocean reef state park the last time it was really going off on a dare! Lots of laughs, cuts, scrapes,etc. I'll do almost anything for a good laugh.

Reactions: nostres
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT