• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi from BETHAN in London

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hi Bethan :)
I hear the Thames is wonderfull this time of year ;) Theres a good few members from london so you should find someone here :)
Good Welsh name by the way :D

Hehe Thanks Alison.

Not a dating site I know, but lots of nice single male divers I hope! hehehe

Welcome to DB Bethan :wave
"Plenty of fish in the sea" and all the other sayings. :) HeHeHe.

Groupermadness said:
Welcome to DB Bethan :wave
"Plenty of fish in the sea" and all the other sayings. :) HeHeHe.

what's with the new avatar? ;) Welcome Bethan... loads of fish on Deeper Blue and a couple of sharks too ;)

Hi Bethan, Single male diver here- but not in London!

....and my mates that dive have g/fs so arent allowed out to play!!

Still, cant have it all!

Ross

Hi Island sands
The avatar is all i could fit on :head . its a painting called storm. or did you mean the cat one?.OH and hi again Bethan :wave (it is your thread) :) :) :)

yeah Bethan beware of the sharks!!! and the stinging jellyfish.... few of em out there

S

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT