• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

hi from dubai! looking for a place to spearfish, and partners!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

taymour

Feb 20, 2006
Hi everyone,
my name is taymour.. I am from Alexandria, Egypt.. I work in the media.. documentary film production. I am 28 and I have fridays off...
I love spearfishing and have been looking for a nice place full of big
fish for quite a while now here..
Don't hesitate to get in contact with me so we can go fish somewhere together..
nice meeting you all..!

Reactions: Freediver81
YOu are in luck. there are quite a few of us here in Dubai and Sharjah
Island_Sands
Nesim
a few others and myself are also based here in dubai. the man to get in touch with is Nesim...
give him a pm.
g'luck

Reactions: island_sands
Gee .... Thanks Mishu !!!!

Welcome on Board Taymour...
weather has been crap for the past few days in Dubia.
I am off to lebanon tomorrow for a week. but once i am back, do drop me a line, will hook you up with my brother Nadim, he's 28 as well, and crazy about spearfishing, 24/7

Sara: Maybe its time we charter that boat in Musandm, and take all these guys out for a day! Ali can do some deep dives with Nadim as well ;-)

Nesim said:
Gee .... Thanks Mishu !!!!

Welcome on Board Taymour...
weather has been crap for the past few days in Dubia.
I am off to lebanon tomorrow for a week. but once i am back, do drop me a line, will hook you up with my brother Nadim, he's 28 as well, and crazy about spearfishing, 24/7

Sara: Maybe its time we charter that boat in Musandm, and take all these guys out for a day! Ali can do some deep dives with Nadim as well ;-)

hey sounds good to me!!! let us know when you get back, my fins are already at the door :D

Reactions: mishu1984
Nessim
if you go towards the end of march count me in ill probably be in Dubai then.

Great, we can push to the end of March. Exact dates Please
Mishu, Sara, Ali how does that sound.
I can probably get another 5-8 spearos , so we are looking at a total group number of 10-15 !!! if not more!

MARCH 24th or 31st !!!!

Guys i've been here in dubai for like a year now...and still diving solo...i asked few times about those slayers in Dubai,they told me check with nesim:confused: !!!Mate plz give me your Mobile number so we can really start some thing serious.
By the way Mishu i hope that u r ok now and feeling better.
i went to abu dhabi and made a genocide with a couple of local divers.
check those pics out.

Looking forward to get wet and not to shoot each other :martial

Hi Killer!, you should have dropd me a PM, any way, welome to the group,

Marwan: we'll plan for March 31st....

For every one out there, my mobile no is: +971 50 4504788

huyy my mum is here on 31st, not a good day for me. 24th would be better :)

any day is a good day to kill fish, so when you guys make up your mind let me know. everythihng else is secondary... ( i hope my girlfriend doesnt read this....)

I probably wont be able to make it on the 24th, anyway, you guys plan it as i suits the most of you, if i cant join this time, ill be coming to dubai again in the coming months.
cheers

R u going Freediving or scuba????
I am an open water diver but i will never go with a speargun...:naughty
Lets make it fair.

Lets make it Freediving and break a world record.:head

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT