• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi from Northern Scotland

friendlyfire

Jul 21, 2024
Hi guys.
I'm a very amateur spearfisherman, mostly taking quick summer opportunities in north Scotland. Nice to meet you!
Always interested in tips from inverness north - east and West coast. Spearfishing, lobsters, scallops, etc.
Thanks!

Reactions: Mr. X
Welcome friendly fire. There are Spearfishing forum members in an around Scotland. Hopefully they will see your post here.

You could also try the Buddies/Network area of the forum, which is subdivided by location. Perhaps explore previous posts first ?

One member (Omega 3, I think), reported so many lobsters at one of his favorite spots, that they were"like rats"!!

BTW with a moniker like "FriendlyFire", some may prefer not to spear with you :D

Welcome friendly fire. There are Spearfishing forum members in an around Scotland. Hopefully they will see your post here.

You could also try the Buddies/Network area of the forum, which is subdivided by location. Perhaps explore previous posts first ?

One member (Omega 3, I think), reported so many lobsters at one of his favorite spots, that they were"like rats"!!
The waters around Moray Firth can be rich in marine life. Look for spots with rocky outcrops and underwater structures where fish tend to congregate.

Hi guys.tomb of the mask
I'm a very amateur spearfisherman, mostly taking quick summer opportunities in north Scotland. Nice to meet you!
Always interested in tips from inverness north - east and West coast. Spearfishing, lobsters, scallops, etc.
Thanks!
If you have the chance to venture out to the Hebrides, you'll find some of the best spearfishing spots in Scotland. The waters here are teeming with life, including large pollock, mackerel, and even the occasional sea trout.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT