• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

hi from resurrected spearo

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

mikel

Jul 31, 2007
Just returned to spearfishing after 30 years . Used to live in Weymouth 1962 to 1971 . Had a nimrod corbeta gun for my twelth birthday & off I went . Best catch was a 12lb bass on my 14th birthday . Anyway you know how it goes you get married have kids etc . Kids left home & I took up scuba diving . Last year my back started playing up until two months ago had to pack in my job (farming ) & scuba (too much gear ) . Started snorkelling & really got into it again so went out & bought a cressi SL70 two weeks ago . Have been going on my own so have been using 3mm wetsuit which means I have had enough after an hour . Have a 7mm semi dry but need help to get it off after dive . If anybody would not mind a dive with a 55 year old with a max bottom time of about a minute at the moment please let me know . I live in Weymouth 200 metres from Sandsfoot .

I'm not sure where Weymouth or Sandsfoot are, but welcome to DB! :wave
There's a couple of You youngsters around, so I assume You'll have a buddy or two in no time

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…