• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hi from South France

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

leeyon

Jan 6, 2022
Hi all,

New on this forum. In advance, I have to apologise: my english is not perfect (french guy). I do some open water swimming between April and October on some spots of Blue Coast ("côte bleue") near Carry/Sausset/Ensues. I would like to starts on recreationnal freediving but impossible without a buddy. I'm too afraid of blackout and other injuries i've read. There are no many clubs on my area, i tried one but mainly oriented spearfishing and i have no passion about fishing. Glad to navigate on the forum anyway.

Hi all,

New on this forum. In advance, I have to apologise: my english is not perfect (french guy). I do some open water swimming between April and October on some spots of Blue Coast ("côte bleue") near Carry/Sausset/Ensues. I would like to starts on recreationnal freediving but impossible without a buddy. I'm too afraid of blackout and other injuries i've read. There are no many clubs on my area, i tried one but mainly oriented spearfishing and i have no passion about fishing. Glad to navigate on the forum anyway.
Hi ‘leeyon’
‘…my english is not perfect (french guy). ‘
Neither mine (Belgian guy)

‘I do some open water swimming between April and October on some spots of Blue Coast ("côte bleue") near Carry/Sausset/Ensues.’
You could find snorkelers (modest free divers) on this forum
--> https://snorkeling-passion.forumactif.com

‘I would like to starts on recreationnal freediving but impossible without a buddy. I'm too afraid of blackout and other injuries i've read. ‘
A buddy is always strongly recommended but diving alone is always possible if you dive below your limit, without trying to break records
Concerning BO (in French !) --> https://snorkeling-passion.forumactif.com/t21-syncope-hypoxique#40

There are no many clubs on my area, i tried one but mainly oriented spearfishing and i have no passion about fishing. ‘
Do you know ? --> https://cipapnea.fr

‘Glad to navigate on the forum anyway.’
Welcome on ‘Deeperblue’
A+
dcvf

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT