• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hola from the Lone Star State!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

black_straws

Mar 8, 2008
So, anyone from south Texas?

Hello DB! I think i may already love you all :inlove i'v learned so much from this forum already. And now that i'v finally got a keyboard again i can start asking my questions. Don't worry though :blackeye i have enough questions for everyone

Now that i'v finally found my way back to the coast (*crosses chest* may i never see snow again) i want to take up freediving. Unfortunately i'm pretty much starting from scratch, any water skills i had as a child were smashed during the time in land lock. At least it's rather impossible to forget how to swim XD Luckly there appears to be a Local FreeDive Club, hopefully i can get some face-to-face advice from them to *cross your finger's hope to cry*

By the by, i'v been feeling artsy lately. Anyone want a custom avi/sig? I can turn personal photo's in to dynamic 75X75pxl works of art or i can start from scratch. (i'm more of a minamalist, so the samples are pretty basic but i can go all crack job if you want. minimalist, probly why freediving so much more appealing to me than scuba, less junk to carry ^_~)

Made a few earlier, these where made as possible avi's for myself earlier today you can use them if you want. feel free to hotlink ^^

sillowet1.png

[ame]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj258/f1rsta1d/sillowet1.png[/ame]

'background-less' varient of the one above
sillowet2.png

[ame]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj258/f1rsta1d/sillowet2.png[/ame]

DEEPER.png

[ame]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj258/f1rsta1d/DEEPER.png[/ame]

P.S. Beware for i am known for long rammbleing posts ^^; i'm trying to cut down

So, anyone from south Texas?

Hello DB! I think i may already love you all :inlove i'v learned so much from this forum already. And now that i'v finally got a keyboard again i can start asking my questions. Don't worry though :blackeye i have enough questions for everyone

Now that i'v finally found my way back to the coast (*crosses chest* may i never see snow again) i want to take up freediving. Unfortunately i'm pretty much starting from scratch, any water skills i had as a child were smashed during the time in land lock. At least it's rather impossible to forget how to swim XD Luckly there appears to be a Local FreeDive Club, hopefully i can get some face-to-face advice from them to *cross your finger's hope to cry*

By the by, i'v been feeling artsy lately. Anyone want a custom avi/sig? I can turn personal photo's in to dynamic 75X75pxl works of art or i can start from scratch. (i'm more of a minamalist, so the samples are pretty basic but i can go all crack job if you want. minimalist, probly why freediving so much more appealing to me than scuba, less junk to carry ^_~)

Made a few earlier, these where made as possible avi's for myself earlier today you can use them if you want. feel free to hotlink ^^
P.S. Beware for i am known for long rammbleing posts ^^; i'm trying to cut down

hey welcome to DB. Those are really cool. Your post caught my eye as it said Lone Star... reminds me of a bar in Grand Cayman that all the divemasters used to go to. I swapped many a bikini top in that place rofl and went through the whole shot glass menu :D

Anyways, warm welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to DB! Freediving does have the advantage of not being too cluttered compared to scuba. Feel free to browse, search, and ask questions.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT