• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

homestead crater, utah

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

andrsn

Just visiting...
Aug 26, 2001
ok, how about diving the homestead crater in utah? i hear it's about 92F, but only about 60ft deep. i know angus is pretty close to there so i know we'd at least have two dbmembers at the party. i heard his wife's a hottie! :D

maybe octo(aka capt commando) would come out again?

later,
andrsn

Diving in the Zion curtain.

Sounds Mormon, uh, er fun... Yeah let's do it! Aaron, you in? My July is filled with my kids coming out, from Utah, but August and on is open. Hey, you could play freediving Instructor, what with you having taken a seminar and all! :t

sven

When, When?

I can get away in august. Maybe we should get on regular email for this as it took me almost a week to figure out I had an invite...

Homestead crater:
65' deep

Vis can vary depending on how many scuba folks been there

water temp is 92-96 degrees F which means speedo's are mandatory (do they have any suits in a stud mouse print - we'll take four suits)

Mark lives within 45min of the crater

AND

Fish lake is a 4hr drive and spearing bass is legal freediving or tanking

BUT

Most importantly, Thanksgiving Point Golf Course is about a 1/2hr drive. Dive, Drive and Putt...sounds like a great time. Even if Sven and Anderson are going to be there.
:blackeye rofl

Let me know privately, however, if anyone else is interested in diving Utah (uuuh, yea....right) let us know here.

About the instruction, I know enough to know I don't know enough so you are on your own for instruction, but you are safer diving with me now than you were last week...you won't need to pull me out and let me dry on the shore.

Warmly,

Aaron

PS, Sharon (my sis-in-law) will be back in Oregon in two weeks so if you want to oggle, better make it out there fast!!

PPS, andrsn: Captain Commando...where in the $#@@ did that come from??

capt cammando!

for some reason, i'm not getting emails from db when someone replies to a post i'm on. ??? :confused:

capt cammando! :D come on now, buddy! i've already raised 87 cents for the IP and Octo underwear fund! rofl

later dayz!
anderson

ps. how about "Angus's horny mormon dip and chip!" , i could make t-shirts! rofl

crapper caper

the crater kaper... I'm in; butt I'm not sportin speedo's. :rcard
I'll bring my freshly cert'd daughter for her first real time w/Daddy-O. Well, on second thoughts.

Crap Or Capers...

I propose the third weekend in August with a thursday morning arrival and monday departure. This way we can get the crater on a quiet weekday, spear fish lake on saturday, and golf on sunday when the dogma of utah's favorite religous flavor let the riffraf dominate the links. Unfortunately, I think we will not see the feminine sites we enjoyed on the Northwoods course during the second ab-grab. :waterwork

Let me know guys!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT