• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

How do I post pictures?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

naiad

Apnea Carp
Supporter
Oct 11, 2003
I know it is probably a silly question, but how do I post pictures? I already looked in the FAQ's, but I couldn't find anything on exactly how to include pictures.

Lucia

Hi Lucia
First click the post reply button just under the last post karma botton, then just above the submit reply button there is an attach file section, click the browse button and a window will apear so you can navigate to the folder in your puter where your picture file is; double click the picture file, then click submit reply and bingo! :) It takes a few seconds for the picture to upload and thats it :D

Reactions: naiad and Oldsarge
Look out. Here comes my first picture posting. Lets see if it works

Attachments

• 1st wsb rs.jpg
    1st wsb rs.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 186
Hey, thats cool! Thanks Alison, for some reason I though it was more difficult than that!!

Reactions: Alison
No problem :)
What happened to that fish? There's chunks missing! Your supposed to wait till you get it out of the water before eating it! ;)

Its a long story, but the condensded version is this-He got kelped off in pretty deep water, and it took me a while to get to him. When I finally made it down there, I swam down to the fish with the intention of knifing him to put him out, and found it unnecesary. Something toothy got to him before I did. Needless to say, the hundred meter swim back to my kayak in 12 foot vis was the longest hundred meters I have swam in a while. Never saw the culprit....which is OK by me.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT