• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

How many forum members...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
jimdoe2you said:
I would like to point out a spelling/grammer error in this post about changing lightbulbs.

waz ur prop geeza? u gotta ting bout spelin?

l8er
3l1Te 1

Don't forget the AIDA would definitely be involved. You know, the Asinine Illuminative Defect Association.

Shadowkiller said:
And 1 spammer to post a link to lightbulb related adult entertainment.... rofl

Oh please, I don't want to know . . . :waterwork

Hey, everyone!!!!!

I think this link will help us with screwing lightbulbs (wink, wink)!!!!

www.howtoreallyscrewalightbulbifyouknowwhatImean.com

Yeah, baby!!!

rofl rofl .......I wish I could see how many of you actually tried to click the link!

Oh no, wife coming, gotta go...........................

Is 20 lightbulbs for the weight like 30 lightbulbs if a guy lifts?

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lumens when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lumens instead? or half is 10 for 20 lumens?

There's a joke I heard from a client (my clients are addicts): How many counsellors does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Only 1, but the lightbulb must WANT to change :)
Peace,
Erik Y.

DeepThought said:
Is 20 lightbulbs for the weight like 30 lightbulbs if a guy lifts?

No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lumens when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lumens instead? or half is 10 for 20 lumens?

No No No, Not again i think my head is going to implode

Crusty

Referring back to the original question...

As a breath-holder, I would think one person could do it if he/she were good enough. Wouldn't you?

Attachments

• freebulb.jpg
    freebulb.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Reactions: Ricochet
Brilliant pic Warren :) but how did you get my mother in law to model for it? :confused:

OH!

Alison, were you referring to the Angler Fish, or the avatar picture?

Either way, your comment is equally funny. ha ha
------
Hold on Sam! Lemme run something by you in a second, here.

How's about a happy in-between?

ha ha ha

Attachments

• no the otter hand.jpg
    no the otter hand.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 164
That has got to be the funniest sh!t I have ever seen!!!!!!

rofl :martial rofl

An Angler fish!!! Hell I should have known that!! rofl
sinkweight said:
OH!

Alison, were you referring to the Angler Fish, or the avatar picture?

Either way, your comment is equally funny. ha ha
------
Hold on Sam! Lemme run something by you in a second, here.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT