• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

How often does Pez change his avatar?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

How often does Pez change his avatar?

• Too much

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Not enough

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • His captions are funny so it's ok

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Who's Pez?

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • What's an avatar?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The111

Shallow Water Whiteout
May 29, 2004
First he was a little kid on a sunny beach, then an old timey dancing couple, now an apneic feline. You be the judge!

Reactions: OceanSwimmer
Yes.

But which one of you changes it more often? That is the real issue here... Maybe a poll would ease our minds... :cool:

hi

This is what I really like of deeperblue his creativity- diferent topics and a lot of ideas

I never think about an avatar competicion jajaj
Stephan if you have any present or( T- Shirt) for this Tournament give it To Pez man

Tommy you make laught I know you me miss my avatar sometime jaja let see what I can I do -

saludo los aprecio mucho

Daniel.

Originally posted by naiad
I like the cat!

Lucia
Yeh, it's pretty good, but I still think "Kundalini snooze button" is the funniest thing I've ever read...

And as far as the cat goes, 1 cat hour = 8:30+ human time (1/7 conversion rate?), so that's still a pretty far-fetched PB for most of us! :)

I saw a cat-years calculator online that used a ratio of 1/12, so my statics are definitely nothing to write home about.

If I do static practice, I normally quit after the first 4:00+. I look holding my breath as a means to an end, rather than an end in itself, so I'm not very determined, esp. since there seems to be little correlation between my statics and my ability to do an active dive.

There also seems to be no pattern that I can determine for when I'm going to have an easy time hitting 4:00 or a struggle. Even the duration of the first static is not a good indicator. Sometimes I'll do 1:30 on the first static and easily sail past 4:00 on the fourth. Sometimes I'll hit 3:00 on the first static and get stuck there on subsequent tries.

Originally posted by Pezman
I saw a cat-years calculator online that used a ratio of 1/12, so my statics are definitely nothing to write home about.

If I do static practice, I normally quit after the first 4:00+. I look holding my breath as a means to an end, rather than an end in itself, so I'm not very determined, esp. since there seems to be little correlation between my statics and my ability to do an active dive.

There also seems to be no pattern that I can determine for when I'm going to have an easy time hitting 4:00 or a struggle. Even the duration of the first static is not a good indicator. Sometimes I'll do 1:30 on the first static and easily sail past 4:00 on the fourth. Sometimes I'll hit 3:00 on the first static and get stuck there on subsequent tries.

hi

Pezman I notice exactly the same as you with statics myself :(

cheers

:cool: For a long time, I think, his avatar was a shot of him in So Cal kelp (La Jolla I think). I never did get around to looking up in a dictionary what the word pheromonomaniac means. :confused: :)

Ahh yes, the "Phronemomaniac" signature. I have to confess that the word was not really in my vocabulary either. The way that I learned it was that I looked up Will's signature (Thalassomaniac) on google and found this site with more manias than you can shake a stick at (figured I'd toss in a treat for the flagellomaniacs).

mania mania mania :martial mania mania mania

BTW, Roan's "Deeper Blue Votary" was one that sent me to dictionary.com as well.

Last edited:
Ha- I voted 'not enough'-- since you have a seemingly endless supply of great pics....loved the one with the 'sack lunch'! OceanSwimmer

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT