• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

How old are you?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

How old are you?

• 13-20

Votes: 29 10.2%
  • 20-30

Votes: 130 45.6%
  • 30-40

Votes: 80 28.1%
  • 40-50

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • 50+

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters
HHHHUUUUMMMMM....

are you asking how old the birth certificate says, or how old we feel>?

birth certificate says im 15 (almost 16)

in my head i would say that im about 10 :t

its fun being a kid

hey you've got my green worm!

I have just discovered that I am in the average age bracket. How nice!

I seem to fit into the average as well....the younger half of the average..:D

Old Enough .... or NOT!

HMMM. A little older than average.... Darn! :t

I'm starting to feel so old with the young ones around :(

December I hit 25, then it's all downhill from there. :head

25?!?

25?!?! You are whining about being 25 !?!?!

Geez......:ko

I would love to be 25 again and NOT where I was then.....

See.. I feel like 18...and look like 18...and..well am just a tad older than 18..:confused:

Sadly way over average then...but what the hell somebody needs to be on the other end of the line. Otherwise what would be the function of an average????????

But with 35 springs I still feel a fresh as an 20 years old and lot's of the younger ones have troubles following me, or at least that is what I tell myself.....

Greetings and keep breathing,

Mad Pim:duh

Reactions: bobbybuttr
gee, i feel 16, look 17, and act 18! i have the best of it all! stick that in your snorkles!

ps: your back door doesn't lock. have a happy new year!

Reactions: bobbybuttr
hi

Pim as long as you are pulling off your best apneas who cares how old you are.

cheers

woodelfkeeper
You're not even close. I'm the perfect age. I had a job for 55 years and saved enough for a little grass shack in Hawaii. Only one grandmother I know can out dive me. If someone says something I don't like, I just pretend I'm not wearing my hearing aid. When I get to -45 meters, I feel 20 years younger. The bicycle goes faster than it did thirty years ago and I act like a 12 year old spoiled brat whenever I think I can get away with it.
Aloha
Bill

Reactions: ivan
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT