• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hsd

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

fleshy

Gimme some sugar baby.
Aug 6, 2007
So I ordered a subscription at Christmas time... and I still havent gotten a magazine? Is anyone else on here subscribed, and if so... have you been getting magazines during the past three months? Any info would be great.

On another note, "Baum", "Winks", "Waldo", and I were down by you guys last night for the state hockey tournament. Unfortunately at the end of the second period we were down 1-5. So we decided to leave. But we got to see Menona and Mendota, quite a bit of both of them because Mike took us on a grand tour of Madison instead of getting off the highway onto the beltline and going straight there. So interesting times. Hope all is well with all you guys.

Last edited:
There has been one issue since xmas. A good one too of course.

Im sure they will sort you out if you contact them. Happy reading

Call them and see what is up. I'm sure they will take care of it quickly. I meant to ask them when the next one drops.

Yea... Ive been looking for a place to call or email and cant seem to find one. Cant find anything where I ordered my subscription, and cant find anything on hawaiiskindiver.com ...RRR. :head

You are the man. Thank you. I will resolve this problem today.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT