• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Hurry up, We're Dreaming

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

monkeyhatfork

leaf game novice
May 31, 2007
This is my 5th or 6th kona trip, every time I think, how could i possibly top that experience but each time I get in the water i have the most amazing luck. Almost in tears at the end of this trip thinking of all the amazing things I get to see and experience via free diving that most people will never get to do. anyway heres the first video please watch the hd version

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9R9YDJ5VH4]be water - YouTube[/ame]

Reactions: Kars
Great stuff, Monkey. HD on the full screen is amazing!

Hawaiian bagpipers??????????????? Oh Man!

Connor

Thanks conner. I have a few more videos on the way from this trip. When i get a chance ill throw up a few still shots too the new hd hero 2 has a much improved still function than the old one

here are a few still shots the hd hero 2 has much improved still function. a new video should be ready early next week.

Attachments

• GOPR0262.JPG
    GOPR0262.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 217
  • puffer1.JPG
    puffer1.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 211
  • racoon2.JPG
    racoon2.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 207
  • turtle1.JPG
    turtle1.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 209
Not done with my second video yet but heres a little tid bit till thats posted. My mom met me for part of this trip i gave her a gopro to use 99% of the footage was her looking into the camera trying to figure out if it was on . But she got this video of this rock mover wrasse thats kinda cool. Heres a rock mover wrasse doin what it does best [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWcomPpTVb8&feature=youtube_gdata_player]rock mover wrasse - YouTube[/ame]

Very nice, what an industrious little fish! Lifting big rocks, all the digging, wow!

Ive seen rock movers throw pieces of rock and coral more than twice they're size and i love how they seem almost to throw it with attitude

here is the remaining of the video
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GogMJgUsSCg]aloha - YouTube[/ame]

Masterpiece,well done what else can I say.Thank you for sharing!

Masterpiece,well done what else can I say.Thank you for sharing!
thanks i was worried it would not be up my computer says video not available but everyone ive heard from has viewed it and it will view on my phone ?

Its up all right, WOW!!

Beautiful stuff, Josh.

What were the lights around the manta's? At first I thought divers, but there were too many.

Yea those are all divers its a huge spectical there are probably 20 -30 scubies on the botton and 100 plus snorklers on surface the light attracts plankton which attracts mantas its like a huge star wars battle. I like diving with them in the day better they dont let you freedive with them on those night dives

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT