• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

I am New ^^

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Freedivechicago -

I was thinking the same thing (This is an older dude trying to get young girls to start messaging him). But I'm in Law Enforcement so I think that way of alot of people (not on this site). I found it strange! I will be mad if this person is indeed a man posing as a young girl trying to get other young girls to PM HIM :naughty . Time will tell.

-----------Scott

Reactions: island_sands
I thought it might be a bit PHISHY too....But I still like the mermaid pic that Island Sands put up!!!

If it is a 15 y.o. girl who is freediving. Thats pretty darn gutsy for a young girl to freedive solo. Cool....keep it up - BUT BE SAFE!

I hope you find a partner to go with. Unfortunately MOST of us DO go solo - even though we know we should'nt. Definately dont push your limits when f'diving solo. You could SWB and :hungover...That would make your friends and family :waterwork.

And if you are just some perv.......or phishing....:naughty

Gullible me, rofl

sure does sound phishy, when I look at it that way. But, well, tabaco, my offer stands, I'd say You come by and we'll have the answer in no time. :D

From the big lake Constance,

Sanso

P.S.: Okay, not as big as in, say, Baikal or the great lakes, but big, still.

Sanso how about you go up to her big lake? Then you can get some pictures of her and her friends out diving and settle this once and for all. I would take the task of diving with some teen females but I am a married man now, and my wife would add 100 pounds to my weight belt if she found out :chatup. I think I still miss my high school days, reckless abandon, feeling of immortality, those were the days.

The lake is named Weidenreuther Baggersee, if this helps you ;) I just want to chat with other dive girls, not phishing... --__--

Is it near Xanten? Than it would not be far away from the Netherlands?

Anyway in order to avert attracting the psychopaths it's best to just ask for people in your neighbourhood. And if you find someone arrange a meet a public pool you know, with staff you know. Psychopaths have a build in talent for lying, acting and spinning. They have no empathy but know normal people have it and act as if they do because they rationally understand we react to that and use it to have their lust for power satisfied. Power is their god, their only god. Their fear exposure because they have taken advantage of so many normal people and fear righteous punishment. Perhaps Whopperhead or others can correct expose some more of the psychopath's trademarks to help people recognise the sicko’s in our society?

Love, peace, courage and water,

Kars

Political Ponerology: Andrew M. Lobaczewski

It's often hard to determine the difference between Psychopaths and Genuine nice people- psychopaths are great at what they do and smart- the best Liars and deceivers and know exactly what they are doing. This 15 year old girl - could very well be just that - a 15 year old girl. The problem today is- that is also a way PREDATORS use to get to other young victims.

------Scott

Hey Tabaco,

solve this riddle, will You? Where near Augsburg is Weidenreuth? And which of the other lakes, big or small, do You go diving in?

I don't want to be a mermaid because they don't exist as far as we all know..I do want to be a dolphin though!

this is crazy! 15 year old chick? more like a 60 year old bald man, with a huge belly! (no not father christmas!)

Sanso how about you go up to her big lake? Then you can get some pictures of her and her friends out diving and settle this once and for all. I would take the task of diving with some teen females but I am a married man now, and my wife would add 100 pounds to my weight belt if she found out :chatup. I think I still miss my high school days, reckless abandon, feeling of immortality, those were the days.

hehe the last time i tried diving with good looking girls my wife washed my wetsuit in the chum bucket .......... couldnt figure out why the great whites all of a sudden swim in schools :rcard:ko

Yeah there is definitely something wrong with this postee (if such a word exists) if i was a teen and getting into spearing/freediving i woudlnt care about the age of my dive buddies.

I do however think it is possible to skin a human with my diving knife ... and if its not ill still give it a try

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT