• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

I nearly pissed myself....

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Whhhhhaaaaaaaatttt?????????? ROFL

That wasn't even a little subtle!!! HITH did they keep it togther?

unirdna said:
That wasn't even a little subtle!!! HITH did they keep it togther?

After all that plucking they must have been exhausted!

Here's a "plucky" variation: Try saying it fast:

I'm not a pheasant plucker,
I'm a pheasant plucker's son.
I'm only plucking pheasants
till the pheasant plucker comes

To see the whole song: http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~mentor01/song.htm

Adrian

Thanks, you almost killed me. Saw this at work, and then a male patient wanted to have a serious talk about certain side effects (from medication) he (and only men) suffers from:eek::ban. It was hard to keep my face together after hearing this. Me bursting out in laughter might have scared his ego for life, men tend be so sensitive sometimes:D.
Nice having you back Alison

BB

Glad I could put a smile on some faces :D

Welcome Back Alison, laughter is the best medicine!

OMG I have tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard. this is hysterical. thank you for it. It is bringing a smile to my face and brightening my day.

Tina

That was great!! It does bring into the question: 1) were they aware of the obvious or 2) all cartoons of the time where this way and that would explain my odd sense of humor.....haha

drkebs said:
That was great!! It does bring into the question: 1) were they aware of the obvious or 2) all cartoons of the time where this way and that would explain my odd sense of humor.....haha

ohh i think they were aware and kept on doing it until the public was mature enough to realise...

like all these years selling a warm bedtime drink on the market called HORLICKS... mmmm

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT