• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

I need a free diving friend in Bali

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

arsenault1234

Mar 22, 2010
Hello!
My name is Melanie and I am from Canada. I am currently completing my AIDA*** free diving course here in Thailand but I am headed to Bali on March 30th til May 30th. I want to continue with some free diving training and just do some fun diving, if you will be in Indo around these dates and you are interested in some free diving please let me know. Especially if you are fun, cool and good looking! lol I neeeeeed a buddy!!!!:)

Go to Nusa Lembongan- cheap passenger ferry out of Sanur. Great spots around there and cheap cheap cheap accoms!

Reactions: spaghetti
Hi Melanie,
I teach freediving in Gili Trawangan which is just a short boat trip from Bali (about 2 hrs away depending on how you choose to get here). Gili T is a great place to dive, you can get 30m straight off the beach or go out on the boat for depth work 40m+. If you want to do some training then I have all the equipment - buoys, lines, bottom weight etc... or you can hire it from me to do your own training. Depending on when you are planning on being here I also have people coming to do their own training who may be looking for a buddy too, or I sometimes dive for fun too! I'm sure we can sort something out anyway. Check out my website www.freedivegili.com. Hope this helps. Cheers, Mike

Thanks Mike, I think you will be seeing me in about a week, I have most of the equipment already, a float, lanyard etc but Im looking for some line and of course will need weights, I would like to just do some training just for my own benefit (fundives I guess) but I do need a buddy I will check out your website and hopefully we can set something up! see you soon!

Hi Melanie,

I live and freedive in Bali, and beyond, i will be in Thailand for a month
from March to April but maybe when i'm back we can definitely dive together, can show you my spots.

If you also looking for place to live in Bali or anyhow i will be renting my place in Bali:

House In Bali March to April 2011
I will be travelling in March for those of you who is looking for a nice house in Bali with
One and or Two Bedroom From 30Th March 2011-End of April, please contact me.
It's a brand new, fully furnished 4 Months old house, Close to famous Surfing spots in Bali, Canggu,
Berawa, Tanah lot, Seminyak, and Kuta, 30 seconds Walking distance to all kinds of eateries,
Indonesian,French, Japanese,Italian,Seafood,etc
Fully furnished,250m2 Area, Comfortable, Kitchen, living, Garden,Wifi Broadband,Parking, Maid Sercvice, Etc.

For those wondering how the weather is like in Bali by Early April, Expect Sunny days with very occasional
rain drops, overall summer would be here, and the wind start blows from the East, so this West Side
all the surf spots mentioned above would be very good to surf, with still relatively small crowds in the
water compare to surf it in the high season of August.

Thank you.

If you have Facebook account add me: Arvid Nicolas

Hi, this is a bit of a long shot (yet short:) I will be in Bali after a work trip in singapore for 4 days, from the 27th to the 31st of March. My default plan is to head to Tulamben, but not fixed yet.
I'm relatively experienced Finnish freediver, and will carry all my kit with me.

Would love to find a diving buddy for those days!

cheers,
jussi

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT