• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

I still have the problem

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Wouldn't it have been annoying if no-one replied to this rofl

To be honest I would post a private message to the powers that be to get you re-instated. Let me know how it goes.

or not!!

If I don't hear anything in 24 hours on this post i'll e-mail them myself incase your PM's are not working too.

I've reported this post so someone will look at it for you.

See ya

Ah, copied your problems from the other thread to show admins..

For the last few days, many times when I click on either "reply" or "quote" all I get is a blank screen. I can't respond to posts in my own thread.

And when I post photos, they initially show up as little question marks rather than as thumbnails. Later, some may finally convert to thumbnails, while others may not. Right now, I can see two of four photos that I posted in my thread last night, but the other two are still question marks. If I click on a question mark, all I get is a blank screen.

I participate in two other boards that use the same software, and don't have the problem on those boards.

All these people trying to help and he doesn't even reply with his thanks...sheesh ;)

I've sent a PM to Stephan to see if he can sort Bill out.

Bill, try it from a different computer, family or webcafe or something. Do you get the same problem?

Will be able to tell if it's something on your computer or something to do with your user account.

Also, try signing up another user account on your computer, does that have the same problem?

Bill, try it from a different computer, family or webcafe or something. Do you get the same problem?

Will be able to tell if it's something on your computer or something to do with your user account.

Also, try signing up another user account on your computer, does that have the same problem?

I'm on a different browser now (Firefox vs. Safari) and that seems to have fixed it. Thanks. I don't know why I wasn't smart enough to think of that on my own, but Safari was working fine on all other sites.

I'm on a different browser now (Firefox vs. Safari) and that seems to have fixed it. Thanks. I don't know why I wasn't smart enough to think of that on my own, but Safari was working fine on all other sites.

Oh hell. Now I'm on Safari, and it works too. I guess its good that both work now, but I don't know why I had the problem.

Come on Bill...you're a Marine--get a bigger hammer. :martialSemper Fortis

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT