• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Ice off?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

JMD

May 10, 2001
Hey, when's the ice off, the pool is fun and all but the lifegaurds get nervous when i want to train with my speargun...

Can we pick a weekend to meet at Twin? Maybe the 29th / 30th I can celebrate being done personal tax season :friday

The ice is off the lakes. I was fishing a lake yesterday all the ice was gone. I will be in Kamloops on those dates. I can dive the week after, if you are up for it. I thought you were a chartered Accountant. Don't you all love taxes?rofl

Judging by the general lack of disinterest, I'll be making alternate plans...

(and yes I do love this time of year, although I'm in the minority, as it's generally when we get the highest ratio of client contact / advisory time to actual mundane work)

James,

Would love to meet up, but I can't commit until I get the board exams out of the way. I will be full tilt diving mid May.

lee

Sorry Erik, I didn't hear from anyone so I made other plans. Maybe the first weekend in May? I'd like to come up and camp, but I'm not sure if that will be viable yet...

I will be there on the 1st weekend in may more than likely. Fishing season not open yet, but I want to get the new suit wet.
Peace,
Erik

ICE on?

Season is cooling things off. I am planning to head to Twin tomorrow in the morning. If anyone else was planning the same, maybe we could meet up.

lee

How about next weekend? Just got back from Victoria today...

I may be able to do Saturday. I will most likely only go though if we get a little sun.

Let me know by friday, i'll get up and go early saturday if it looks doable.

J. Dahl,

I am going to be down south this coming weekend. Do you want to dive Minnewanka on Saturday? I was planning on going there or to Waterton on my trip down later this week.

lee

Are you coming to cowtown? If so when? Give me a pm and we'll hook up for sushi. I would definately prefer Mini if the rope to the dam is still up, it's a much closer drive.

Ok, James. Will do. I will be mostly in Lethbridge for this trip, but will need to spend a bit of time at the in-laws in Calgary as well. Do they also pull the chain line that hits by the pump house in the fall? I know they have been putting up more buoy markers around the area in the last few years that come out, but does the chain anchor line stay in?

lee

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT