• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

I'm moving...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Memo

Sep 1, 2003
Hi guys gals,

I'll start my little trip in 2 hours and hopefully by 8pm tomorrow I'll be in my new home for the following 6 months.. Where am I moving??? well lets answer this to the guy, who I'm going to dive with in these 6 moths time...

I dont know if you made such a decision before and move to another country to make a new begining but its a little hard than it sounds! Saying good bye to love, playing with the dog last time... these are all morally hard things (at least for me).

I hope my new life and job will be cool and I'll have the best of spearfishing in that time... Wish me luck fellas.. I know u all will smile when u see the 1st hunt pic. with my dive buddy :)

OOoooo I know I know!!! but I'm not saying anything :D bon voyage Memo!

I wish you good luck in your trip Memo,.At least for 6 months we will share your spearfishing experience and your buddies. I am waiting your first video...
I t is too hard Memo to leave your dog ,at least I can understand you as a two dog owner but this is life bro...Keep it going....
I cannot reach you with phone...
Hayırlı yolculuklar....

my best wishes with you mate...Not to hard to guess where are you going.Hehe :)

Keep writing about the new things :mad:

Baba bağlantıyı koparmayalım :wave :waterwork

best wishes Memo! i have moved a few times within the last four years....know exactly how it feels. Wish you all the best... send pictures and keep safe.

Hey Memo,
I wish you lots of luck on your move! I too am guessing that you might take a little c-----a once in a while? :D

Adrian

I wish you the best of luck Memo.

No doubt you will have a great 6 months

Where are you going (gone)?

Memoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?
Aydın

Guess who this is????

Attachments

• memoday2.JPG
    memoday2.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 137
I think you have enough clue to guess where am I :D hahahahha check out this pic ;)

I`m ok in here and will write more soon. I have very good friends in here :D

Good basses ,they were Eastern Med. basses ,I can understand by inspection...

The water in here is really COLD! but I mean it!!! I`m waiting for the weekend desperately to get into the water.. hope to send u some more pics..

ey blondie :D I`m toooooo far from Turkey... Take a look at that pic and the the gun in that pic closely.. Its obviously not mine

sarah, you drink too much "water" nowadays???

He is in Gibraltar with shane...

What i did not understand memo, what is your new job?

Murat said:
sarah, you drink too much "water" nowadays???

He is in Gibraltar with shane...

What i did not understand memo, what is your new job?

LOL! obviously not drinking enough.... my brain is dehydrated...
SLUUUURP!

Enjoy Gibraltar Memo! Although you should cross over to "real" Spain when you get a chance... :wave :wave jejejejejeje

I`m the turkish guy at a big online gaming company :D. Well I`v got all the papers needed to see europe and I`ll do that ;) watch here to see some more pics soon.

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT