• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Inflatable dingy 3.80mt 9.9HP ready to go.

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

dario_deli

Spearfishing obsessed
Jan 11, 2008
Hello there, I sell a Bombard Tropic 3.80mt with 9.9HP Johnson. Engine is in great conditions, regularly serviced and perfectly working and starting up straight at first attempt. The boat has few patches due to bass spines but they have been all professionally repaired. It comes with all you need and more: trailer indispension, spare wheel, tank 25lt, anchor, chain, rope, paddles, trolley to lunch it from the beach, large water proof box that you can use to sit as well as storage, safety jackets and bits and pieces. Ready to go. The boat is light and you can hadle it on your own and with the 9.9HP planes very well with 2 people. I used it for three years in North Wales and for UK spearing I'd say it is perfect as it is easy to handle and you can really go anywhere. Unfortunately though I am moving away from the country and I need to sell it. I am located in Manchester if you want to come and see it and If REALLY interested I can also do a bit of driving. Cheers, Dario

Oh well, the price of course. I would like for everything £.1100.

Here some pictures:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. X
The Dario-mobile - proven bass catcher - has gone .
Sorry to hear that you are leaving our shores Dario, I've enjoyed your posts very much. Hopefully you will continue to post wherever you go next.

BTW "In the wrong place" - is that Manchester. Where next, Italy/Mediterranean?

Last edited:
Sorry I missed this post for some reasons! Thanks Mr X, I enjoyed fishing in UK but I had enough of being far away from the sea and fish only a few months of the year so I am going to south Spain, atlantic side. Can't wait!

Yeah manchester, terrible place for a spearo innit? If there is a thread of the area I am going I'd love to keep posting here, will have a look around the forum one of these days!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…