• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Instructor job wanted

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Johann

Dec 15, 2006
Hi, i am an open water instructor looking for work in madrid. Any help would realy be great. U can pm me or e-mail me at johannesterhuizen@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Madrid? Hmm, that's about 500 km to the sea. That may be pretty tought finding a job as diving instructor there. Or are you looking for a job anywhere else in Spain too?

Well, id prefer it as close to madrid as i could. 500 km hey, wow, quite a comute haha. But wher would be the closest place, and how do i get into contact with them ?
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, there may be perhaps some jobs at some training facilities, at diving shops, etc., but am not sure if you have a chance to get the job there as a foreigner. The best may be looking at Yellow Pages for any diving related businesses, and calling them. The closest shore is at Valencia - around 450 km east. You can also find a job as a diver in aquariums and zoo's, so you can give it a try too - there are some in Spain.

Yellow pages ? kewl, any dive work hey, not realy picky, just wana get over ther. I dont wana work in the food an bev. industry if i dont have to. Instructors corse wanst cheap so why waste it. How would i find out about aqauriums ? search the net - google it ?
Posted via Mobile Device

Dive shops, clubs, training facilities, aquariums - all that is in Yellow Pages too. That's what I meant. There is certainly an online version there too, so you can start calling them now. Or use Google to find the diving businesses. Of course, you'll need speaking some Spanish - Spanish people often speak no English at all.

But if you want to dive in the sea, you have to move out of Madrid - you can choose any direction you want - Madrid is pretty central, but Spain is surrounded by seas, so there is a lot of places you can go.

Last edited:
Yellow pages ? im guesing you dont mean the yellow pages the post office drops off at my house every month do you ?
Posted via Mobile Device

I do not know what the postman drops at your house every month, but the term "yellow pages" refers to a telephone directory that lists all commercial organizations in given city.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT