• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Insults and abuse

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I don't know what would have happened to Urban to make him layer his hair, wear so much makeup, and likely color his hair. It just doesn't sound like country music to me.

I like Men at Work, as well as men at work :D. I'd have to look for Colin Hay's name in Scrubs. I know they've played some Toto on there.

I don't know what would have happened to Urban to make him layer his hair, wear so much makeup, and likely color his hair. It just doesn't sound like country music to me.

I like Men at Work, as well as men at work :D. I'd have to look for Colin Hay's name in Scrubs. I know they've played some Toto on there.

Toto and Africa.. . yes please. Soooo have you got TV setup for your new place? Or youll be missing hunktime.

Nah, no tv. I probably can't afford the electricity :D It's so stressful, because I don't know if I will be able to afford the apartment and also eat.

Rachel dont worry, good things happen to good people. It will all come together :)

are you guys and galls serious about Toto? Now, PLEASE don't get me started. Yuk!

Sad thing is I have that song on my Ipod rofl I think my missus must have put it there as some sort of punishment for not doing the washing up or something. The cow! rofl

ooh Pasty will have you for that one! You mean you dont enjoy any Toto songs?! I have the CD in the car :D Rosanna rocks rofl

island_sands;675934You mean you dont enjoy any Toto songs?![/quote said:
Exactly! Awful. No, worse, terrible. And thats without mentioning their hair.

The even sadder thing is that they are coming to Chile to play a summer concert this year.... people pay for that?

Reactions: island_sands
Where is 'music' at? Eagles with new album, Led Zep doing a concert....C'mon there has to be something new....Although if Elvis re-appeared, hmmmmmm

Bruce Springsteen just came out with a new album as well. I heard part of it and it sounded ok.

Myself I dont go beserk if someone states their opinion and claims I am a murderer just because I eat meat. I dont even find it being an "opinion" its a fact. Even though the word "murderer" is quite harsh (I take life, by eating life).

I agree, it's called "civilized interchange of ideas" and we citizens of this civilized world with access to this marvelous communication tool that is the Internet should behave accordingly.
For those of us who live in the US. let's hope we're all aware of the First Amendment.

Reactions: island_sands
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT