• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

international shipping spearfishing store

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Dodoeye

Nov 8, 2020
A lot of fraudulent online stores these days and wish to publish a list of reliable go-to online stores that spearos frequent. Apprecaite if everyone can contribute

Neptonics - Genuine and reliable?
ScubaStore (Trust score is shit low - but i see some people buying from them) - seems like a fake establishment?
Spearfishing.de?
Spearfishing.co.uk

Appreciate if someone could share inputs and insights to other well established ones

Scuba store is, I believe, the same as DiveInn. Some happy customers, too many unhappy customers. I've had mixed experience with them. Seems like inaccurate and incomplete information is partially to blame. It is unclear if this is laziness, incompetence, inadequate English language skills, sharp practice or some other issues, or some combination of the aforementioned. They carry a wide range and prices are sometimes good and they are heavily marketed through email and search engines, so they have not been completely abandoned, so far.

In general, over the years, we found that webstores that are part of a real, physical, "bricks and mortar" shop (AmE. Store) generally provide much better service than web-only businesses. Stores like Apnea.co.uk, SpearfishingStore.co.uk, DivingDirect.co.uk = Denny Diving, Scubaland.fr, Mako.com(?), Neptonics.com, Floridafreedivers.com, Adreno Oz at https://spearfishing.com.au/ - with multiple shops they claim to be "the World's largest spearfishing store", etc.

That said, I never had a problem with PlanetMultiStore.com (possibly Italian?), which is a similar set up to DiveInn, but last time I checked they seemed to have dropped Spearfishing gear :(. Correction: selling Salvimar spearguns now, respect! ;)

Last edited:
That said, I never had a problem with PlanetMultiStore.com (possibly Italian?), which is a similar set up to DiveInn
PlanetMultiStore is a real shop in Prato, Italy; a brick and mortar shop like you call it. Very nice people, friendly, helpfull and patient. *Do include this one on the list above.*

PlanetMultiStore and PlanetDiveStore are the same. PMS's only downside, and that isn't even their own fault, is that one of the couriers they use, FedEx, messes things up every time again when sending to Crete, Greece. But as flexible as they are they probably won't have a problem sending stuff by your courier of choice.

Reactions: Dodoeye
Scuba store is, I believe, the same as DiveInn. Some happy customers, too many unhappy customers. I've had mixed experience with them. Seems like inaccurate and incomplete information is partially to blame. It is unclear if this is laziness, incompetence, inadequate English language skills, sharp practice or some other issues, or some combination of the aforementioned. They carry a wide range and prices are sometimes good and they are heavily marketed through email and search engines, so they have not been completely abandoned, so far.

In general, over the years, we found that webstores that are part of a real, physical, "bricks and mortar" shop (AmE. Store) generally provide much better service than web-only businesses. Stores like Apnea.co.uk, SpearfishingStore.co.uk, DivingDirect.co.uk = Denny Diving, Scubaland.fr, Mako.com(?), Neptonics.com, Floridafreedivers.com, Adreno Oz at https://spearfishing.com.au/ - with multiple shops they claim to be "the World's largest spearfishing store", etc.

That said, I never had a problem with PlanetMultiStore.com (possibly Italian?), which is a similar set up to DiveInn, but last time I checked they seemed to have dropped Spearfishing gear :(. Correction: selling Salvimar spearguns now, respect! ;)
Mate this list that you've curated - it's a life saver! Thank you very much. Will do, will avoid scuba store - I was very hesitant seeing the number of complaints on trust score, Floridafreediver & PlanetMultiStore really seems like good folks!

I still can’t get around diveinn, however bad their service is, prices and availability keep bringing me back. With a bit of planning ahead I can live with shipping delays. My 2c

Reactions: Leander
Scubastore.com - can take forever to deliver. But if you’re not in a hurry it’s a good option. I’ve bought loads of stuff from them, never had a peoblem.

Nootica.com - French store. Pretty good. Bought some things from there. They often have good campaigns with reductions in certain products.

A lot of fraudulent online stores these days and wish to publish a list of reliable go-to online stores that spearos frequent. Apprecaite if everyone can contribute

Neptonics - Genuine and reliable?
ScubaStore (Trust score is shit low - but i see some people buying from them) - seems like a fake establishment?
Spearfishing.de?
Spearfishing.co.uk

Appreciate if someone could share inputs and insights to other well established ones
Thanks. Useful thread, I will also follow this

Reactions: Dodoeye

Mr X, thanks for this - wanted to check your personal experience with APNEA.CO.UK

I have been having trouble getting response from them, have you dealt with them personally? Any issues?

..in covid times you can experience delivery problems with any online-shop. they may not got the items delivered they order from the big companys,
and if they do have and ship your ordered items, there are maybe delays or other problems with the delivery companys.
so whatever and whereever you order, patience will be helpful.
about scubastore , as said here before, some people encountered delays or missing or wrong items as well as bad customer service and communication.
but many people order from them regular, and get what they ordered and in reasonable time.
and because that problem is well known and documented, its up to each and every one to give it a shot.
i just ordered a beuchat wetsuit jacket and two pairs of neoprene socks at the beginning of october. to an island location within europe.
took exactly 19 days and arrived complete and with the correct items. so i was happy....

..and spearfishing.de has been proven a very good online shop with a lot of equipment to choose.
i know lots of people that regular order stuff from them from all different locations.
but again, covid times make things difficult. for example i know of two european online shops that waiting for several month
right now to receive there big orders of equipment from rob allen south africa. major delays because of covid.
also i heard that cressi is out of stock with lots of neoprene socks and gloves because the delivery from the cambodian fabricator
is not going through. and so will other brands and shops as well going to have some delivery problems....

Fellow spearos. I can wholeheartedly recommend the Freedivers on-line store in South Africa where you buy direct from the factory. They make top quality products and their roller gun with kicker is an absolute winner. https://freedivers.co.za/ They ship international. If you have any product questions you can contact Shane Breed, the owner, directly at the factory. Safe diving.

From Italy .Maremossoforzasette !good on prices, good on time,.The only problem being the courier if transport of goods could go wrong,. I had received the product on the day noted. Planet sub .over priced in Prato. Then their is Dalla Columbina fair on price.,My views of different sites ! show lack of goods being produced in the world due to Covid 19 the shelfs with fewer stock,.hello Mr x ,You always have some thing good to say.

Thanks for the tip,.I dont order from them as Their prices are higher.,Personaly mare mosso forza sette is good here in italy bang on time for delivery,Lesser products .,Service good never had any problem with them,.Although some staff from planet sub are good i mett with them in bologna near to too years ago in Bologna fierra,The Eddie show prior to covid .Most of the staff are in their 20s

because of my region I order from spearfishing.de, fast and trustworthy customer service. Ordered two times there.

Ordered two times from PlanetMultiStore. The first time everything goes well, the second everything wrong. They send only half of the ordered article, chaotic and tortuous communication. Its end with no subsequent delivery no refund, no answer via customer service. Not worth the trouble, they lost a consumer for ever.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT