• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Into the Blue

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

JMD

May 10, 2001
OK, just a couple quick comments as Jer and I hooked up to watch this last night (he was too sick to train today so he must have had a violent reaction to the film, or the food my wife cooked, lets say it was the film).

1) Jessica Alba, nuf said

2) it's nice to see a movie that makes freediving look open and accesable to the public.

3) It's apparently safer to penetrate an airplane freediving than on scuba, good to know if i ever come accross a plane.

4) your more likely to be bitten by a shark when hauling 40 packets of cocaine out of a sunken plane, than say getting hit in the stomach with a spear and bleeding your way to the surface, good to know, in case either of those things happens.

5) technical dive salvage equipment is easy to acquire and use. Enough so that within 12 hours you can acquire said equipment, train some random chick you met on a plane 4 days earlier and begin bringing up cargo. That said the random chick did die in the process, although it was a shark bite not the bends or entanglement that killed her.

6) It bears repeating, jessica alba

We're thinking of recutting this movie with only the freediving scenes left in, and some random stills of jessica topside...

Paul Walker was sooooo OMG HOT !!!
I own the movie too (and a projector.) It's nice cuz you didn't get much AB action in The Big Blue, which stars the equally hot Jean-Marc Barr. Bring on the freediving hunks! And isn't that a great idea, to have underwater bags of air to breathe out of in a pinch? rofl

I thought it was a fun movie. Great underwater shots. Also impressed by the 13 mins breath holds with no breathing-up!rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT