• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

is this gun too good to be true???

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
looks very mickey-mouse. never heard of that brand. but then again might be a good starter gun if you're on a tight budget. I'd be worried about un-tested trigger mechs though and the in the long term, functional life of a cheap speargun.

Zeagle Ranger? :yack

there is nothing "technical" about it.

but this better left for the Scuba forums...:D

anyways..about the speargun...any other opinions?...i talked to the vendor and he is also in miami, so im gon pass by his office and take a look at it....it might be a good deal after all, but as Aphibious said, it looks too mickey mouse...

will keep you guys posted tomorow.

Ignorant as I am on these matters, it does resemble those plastic beginner fishing kits with the Zebco reels that come sealed in plastic at Toys'R'Us.

Reactions: donmoore
There is some mention of DiveCom here. Scroll down to 'Brazil'

In appearances, that gun does not look so robust. I would think that if you take that $70 and look for something used on Ebay you might end up with something less risky. When it comes to guns, I have an aversion to unproven equipment.

Reactions: donmoore
well the dilemma has been resolved. i went to the store and instead i bought a Cressi-sub Comanche 100cm. yupeee... i cant wait till easter break when i get to go spearfishing.. onyl two weeks left...i cant wait.!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT