• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Italian Handicraft Wood Double Band Speargun

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

spazio

Apr 18, 2005
hi all!

an expert spearo friend of mine here in italy makes his own spearguns with excellent results.

in occasion of the national meeting of the bluworld spear association he's shown his new gun who was much appreciated by everybody, including also mazzarri and blu world team, who wrote on the pesca sub magazine (december 2006 page 66) what follows: <<..... Il fucile Spartaco 115 doppia gomma costruito da Mauro Pacchione che ha fornito una penetrazione
dell'asta nel bersaglio leggermente superiore a quella del Mr Carbon 94...>> which means: "....... the spartaco 115 double band speargun made by mauro pacchione has resulted in having a slightly deeper penetration in the target than c4 mr carbon 94...."

it's a wood very carefully handicraft made speargun.

if someone could be interested, I enlcose few pics (much more detailed ones I can send through email).

it's got an excellent relationship between price and quality (and warranty).

it's been obviously tested in a swimmingpool.

very detailed pics under request per email.

all the best

emidio, italy

I finally got the pics!
just the time to organize everything and I'll be back!

I just sent the detailed pics, description, precise price with postage to the friends who gave to me their email addresses

at the soonest I'll also post the pics here and add the other pics of other models of spartacus and other guns available

emidio, italy

ALL DETAILED PICS AND REVIEWS HERE:

http://forums.deeperblue.net/euro-spearguns/69058-handicraft-italian-speargun.html

HANDICRAFT DOUBLE BAND WOOD (IROKO) GUN 115 CM NAMED SPARTACUS 115

TECHNICAL FEATURES

WOOD: IROKO 10 YEARS VERY DRY
PERFECTLY BALANCED IN EVERY SITUATION
TYPICAL GUN SUITABLE FOR EVERY SITUATION

IT COMES WITH BODY AND DOUBLE BANDS
WITHOUT SHAFT IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO CHOOSE THE MOST SUITABLE SHAFT FOR THE RELEVANT KIND OF INDIVIDUAL SPEARFISHING

BRAND NEW. TESTED IN FRESHWATER (SWIMMINGPOOL)

PRICE: USD 210

SHIPMENT TO USA: USD 22 (SURFACE) - INSURANCE: USD 12
USD 38 (AIR-MAIL) - INSURANCE: USD 12
USD 49 (EXPRESS WIT TRACKING NUMBER) - INSURANCE: USD 12

PAYMENT: PAYPAL + 4% ON THE TOTAL AMOUNT (PAYPAL FEES)
WIRE TRANSFER (NO EXTRA FEES)
CASH ON DELIVERY (+ USD 8 + EVENTUAL USPS NATIONAL FEES. ASK USPS IF APPLIED)

apart from PAYPAL CUSTOMERS PROTECTION PROCEDURE, it's offered a RETURN of 14 days from receival
if not satisfied for WHATEVER reason, the recipient has the right to return the item, within 14 days from receival and get a FULL REFUND

then 1 year FULL WARRANTY for eventual manufacturing defects (almost impossible, being all guns handicraft and carefully tested

EXTENSION of the warranty (2,3,4,5 years) possible

ALL DETAILED PICS AND REVIEWS HERE:

http://forums.deeperblue.net/euro-spearguns/69058-handicraft-italian-speargun.html

I'm an ebay member. you can check my feedbacks under the name spazio.libero

bye emidio

Last edited:
Really beautiful gun, it almost looks like a piece of art. I really love the grip handle.

hi,

the spartacus 115 has already been shipped, but, as said it's not a problem, because my friend is making them on a regular basis now

he even decided to show them at the next eudi international diving show, at the beginning of march, in rome

just give me a little time to send you all info

delivery is not a problem, as I'm used to send items worldwide, usually other kind of items but in the last weeks I'm sending guns and other spear equipment to many countries

I'll let you know directly per email

emidio

hi!

I sent all pics and details to your mailbox diasmarios@yahoo.com

let me know if you received them well, 'cause they are many pics and text

no problems even for cyprus. I already sent items there

the last one was a sporasub stealth with mamba kit inside

all the best

emidio, italy

Hi, Iam very interested in the gun, if its still available. Could you please send more pics here diasmarios@yahoo.com. Also would you consider shipping to UK or Greece or even Cyprus? Thanks!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT