• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

It's August already!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Math backwards

sven accounting:

dismantle three spear guns to stake out one sapling . . . one sapling makes one, maybe two spear guns . . . wonder if this is how Riffe built his business?

Reactions: Griff
Ancient proverb

If you are planning ahead one year: plant rice

If you are planning ahead 10 years: plant trees

If you are planning ahead 100 years: teach the children- to cut down those trees and turn them into a Riffe! rofl

Last edited:
Every now and then Sven would take Riffe around the plantation to see how the kids were getting on.

or

The parents were present at the teak's circumcision, as is customary.

During Careers week, the guidance counsellor introduced the saps to the exciting prospects of speargun barrel, or saw handle.

Reactions: Shadowkiller
BIG Trouble!

"Now if you don't get busy and trim that tree, I will spear your OTHER foot to the ground too!"

"Yes, dear.... anything you say dear...... "

Meanwhile....back at the ranch...

Although Sven completely missed the forest for the trees, he did remember some old saw about "barking up the wrong tree" and "a bird in hand being worth 2 in the bush." Unfortunately he had even more trouble shooting a bird with a sling shot than with his spear gun. :D

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

sven tried intimidation tactics on the aphids

Last edited:
Making your Own Complete Speargun:

Step 12: The Latex Bands...

Beginner Hunting

Sven provides an explicit illustration to the point

"choose the weapon according to your intened target"

Two words, so much meaning, so many levels...

"Got wood?"

"Wait a minute... these tree stakes look just like the spearguns the wife says I must have lost..."

Attachments

• august-contestrev.jpg
    august-contestrev.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 307
Reactions: Amphibious
Sven's Vinyards introduces the only "Alexander handle fruit tree".

Sven tries his hand at genetic engineering; and you thought stem cell research was evil....;)

Dr. Sven

Now with only a little lightning Igor and I will be able to raise our monster from the ground. The fish will never know what hit them.

August's weiner!

After much thought and even more serenity prayers, BlueCape indeed scores large! :king See? A little hope is a saving thing.

As usual Jon had me really, really going. rofl

Shadow, those garters and the hose I borrowed from you are in the mail. :hmm

Bret- you're right. :t

and Diver D- unless the water clears up down your way, you might wanna consider using your guns for stakes! :waterwork

Nice work evryone. BlueCape- send me a PM with your shirt size or if you prefer an infinitely cool DB mug.

Re: August's weiner!

Originally posted by icarus pacific
Shadow, those garters and the hose I borrowed from you are in the mail. :hmm
Washed I hope?:D

Good job BlueCape!

Hey Guy,s

Just returned from a working trip away, really nice surprise !! Thanks a bunch, will wear my DB T-shirt with pride !!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT