• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

It's October

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
Anybody else wondering where the Hell the year (or I for that matter) has gone? :confused:

One of the very few plus sides to hurricanes and the like is that the offshore oil fields and ocean-borne construction projects take a beating and enter me with my trusty helmet and hose :king . Thing is that the connection speeds at 400 and something feet are slower than when I'm at the palacial digs in the sticks. Go figure. But whilst I bask in the rarified Sun and sip this latte in this cafe so thoughtfully equipped with a 'puter, let me get back to bidness...

Below is a photo of a well developed lass paying homage to a denizen of the deep, and pity it's not me. You need to take a looong look at said photo and come up with a funny one or twenty liner that will impress the DB judges enough to have them contact the DB higher-ups and have them part with either a T shirt or a coffee/tea mug, either of which will undoubtedly imprees blondes such as seen here and put you into the game along with Mickey. :p

You have until the end of the month with coincidentally is just about the amount of time she gave me. Who's the Sultan eh? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alison
Notice Mickey's strategically placed right hand . . . "Hey, honey, wanna know why mice have such a high birthrate?"

"Ya know, Minnie, if you would'a worn a bra in your younger days, you wouldn't have to tuck 'em in your shorts. See?"

:naughty

Sorry but that was the first thing I could come up with before coffee.....

Bret

bdurrett said:
"Ya know, Minnie, if you would'a worn a bra in your younger days, you wouldn't have to tuck 'em in your shorts. See?"

:naughty

Sorry but that was the first thing I could come up with before coffee.....

Bret

rofl i noticed that couldnt quite make it out rofl
great photo sven :)

[Blode whispering behind her grin]: "So it is all settled?"
[MikeyMouse muttering]: "Yes, yes, tonight I'll introduce you to the deepest bear."

Reactions: sinkweight
icarus pacific said:
enter me with my trusty helmet and hose :king
Never mind the well developed lass! Whats this all about? Did you take last Mays contest to heart? :hmm

Its usually Mickey with the arm up his rear...

oh me, oh my, a muppet reference already... :hmm

Last edited by a moderator:
.....oh crap.

Attachments

• mad min.jpg
    mad min.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 251
What really makes that photo hilarious is that upon closer examination, ..............Minnie looks a bit pregnant! rofl

She has a bit of a belly, ........the big question now is who is she gunning for???

Hmmmmmm, let's see..........

Winnie the Pooh?

No chance, ...... rumor has it he and Eeyore are domestic partners!

Could it be Donald Duck?

No, ...... I heard he suffers from premature equackulation!

How about Goofy?

Yep, that must be it because I know that I have complained many times that my wife, "is F#cking Goofy"!!!!

rofl rofl rofl

OK, anyone remember this song?

Hey Mickey, You're So Fine!
You're so fine you blow my
Snorkel?
:hmm

Doesn't quite have the same rhythm, does it?

or.....

Are those weights in your swim trunks or are you just happy to see me?

and finally, in the same vein....

Talk about an integrated weight system! Your lumps help you sink and mine help me float! If we go down together, we should hit neutral bouyancy!

:friday

Reactions: sinkweight
I knew I recognized her.

Kathylee was one thing....but Minnie?!?

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT