• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

January 2003 Caption Contest!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
With his fins not cutting it anymore, Sven downs some burritos & experiments with gas propulsion.

up for censorship?

this is all i could come up with :hmm . if its too much, then you can delete it :ban

gee thanks.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: up for censorship?

Originally posted by Griff
this is all i could come up with :hmm . if its too much, then you can delete it :ban

gee thanks.

Mark
Must of been good, did not get to see it?:D

Sven finally gets to relax after being laid off from Fisch Bros. Well Co. following a freak water contamination incident...

wow...an actual caption...

cleaning it up

After trying everything to get rid of the stink, Hydrogen Peroxide finaly did the trick

This photo illustrates a common response to the "Auqa Turd" post in "rubber peeing" thread.

This probably won't do anything for my Karma...

Yet another obtuse photograph by Sven!

Just kidding,

Ward

Promotional

In his custum hot tub, Eric Fattah can do a 100ft Constant wieght and still clean behind the ears.

Huh it has been a lazy January for me in the DB formus.. Well fellas it aint gonna get much better, but I do have last minute entry....

"I don't think it is Sven in the tub...."
why?
"Well take a close look at the bottle next to the tub...."

Attachments

• entry001.jpg
    entry001.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 324
You all know "Athlete's Foot" aka "Foot Fungus" - now meet "Diver's Foot" aka "Foot Fingus"... :D

No reference to your personal hygiene Sven...;)

LAST DAY!!

FINAL DAY TO GET YOUR ENTRY IN!

Jan 31 is the last day to get your entry in for the Jan. Caption Contest. The entries have gone from laughable to lame so the floor's wide open! Get your funny together and represent!! :D

Oooo you gonna be sooo smooth in your DB T-shirt or profilin' with your coffee mug...

sven

JANUARY'S WINNER!!

2003 started of with a torrent of entries that quickly settled down into a couple of weeks of "uhhh, heh-heh, uhhh, er...." S'matta witchu's??:confused: You all gotta dose of IYA's premature ejection when it comes to winning Contests? sheesh... :head

Well anyways, Happy Birthday Narced , you swung it with your entry about Scandanavian babes and even managed to find a way to incorporate fins, er, Finns in along with it. Major props!

Eric Fattah came within a short and curly of taking it with his entries about foaming, from either end. CJB and der Bill split with the suit lube and the subtle reminder that even when it's lousy in Hawaii, it's all good! :wave

So kick down a PM to me, Narced with your choice of a DB t-shirt (size?)or coffee mug and put down your address and complete name so the peons down in shipping can hook up up!

February's contest is a click away...

sven

Last edited:
Congrats Narced!!!

(You lucky, undeserving, conspiratorial, underhanded, bribing (probably paid off the judges), thief-of-my-rightful-2nd-title, you.);)

Last edited:
WOOOHOOO - I WON !!! But...I'm actually not the birthday-boy - that's my namesake "Narked" with a "k"...

But hey - he's getting enough presents today anyway (happy b-day bud), and I've had my eye on that DB bounty for some time now!

Some great entries guys - let's make Feb's contest a good one!

Now where on the mantelpiece am I going to put that mug...

Narced (with a "c")

:D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT