• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

JBL 38 speacial NW on EBAY, CHEEEEEEAP

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

aesop

Deeper Blue Addict
Mar 2, 2006
It's got 1day 16hrs left and the bidding is at 35.00 US. Get it while you can!

I wish I could pick it up, but I can't spare a measly 40 bucks right now.:head:vangry

It looks like it's in pretty good condition too. He said he bought new bands for it and never took it out after that.

[ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-38-Special-NW-3-Band-Spear-Gun_W0QQitemZ7229096301QQcategoryZ47353QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-38-Special-NW-3-Band-Spear-Gun_W0QQitemZ7229096301QQcategoryZ47353QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/ame]

AVAILABLE TO THE US ONLY. SORRY

Cheers.

lmao, it's still waaaaaaay cheaper than if you bought it new.

is it new? it said the bands were replaced but never used, so what exactly does that mean?

I'm really not sure how I can make it more clear. In my opinion it's self-explanatory. Did you check it out?

Here is the ad....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] This is a JBL 38-Special Spear Gun. It has three rubber bands for varying power levels and is a total of 44" in lenght with the spear attached. It's in good working order but it is used. It was given to me by a relative, I had the bands replaced but never used it. This gun is very powerful, please use caution when using it, buyer takes all responsibility when handling this item. The cost of shipping on this Spear Gun is $25.00. I will only ship in the US.

I'm sorry for giving you a hard time, but you need to read things in there entriety before asking questions, nobody wants to go and read this for you, just to tell you what you already know.

Again, I'm sorry for giving you a hard time.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT