• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

JERSEY DIVE TEAM 2015

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
A blast from the past..........Jonny with a superb 6lb 10oz Plaice..................come on Guernsey!
yes that was a good year, i had some 4-5 lb ones as well i think.
covered the same ground again since but its usually covered in trots!!

Mike is just our pace making, starter diver 'Guernsey'. Our better ones haven't got wet yet either ... LOL
May I suggest some training with robofish in the bath ?

INTER ISLAND SPECIES COMP ENTRY ...............................Dover sole 0.9kgs

Jersey 5 Gnsy Nil !

Attachments

• sole 900g and plaice 27th April 2015 for Mike s.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 182
  • sole on board 2 900g 27th april.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 187
Reactions: foxfish
Mike, I think you are maybe needing to go onto one handed, blindfolded, no fins polespear to give the Guernsey lads a chance? It seems only fair ;-)
Seriously though it's great to see you burning your luck before August [emoji12]

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Grant, I maybe old and knackered, and just our teams pace setter........... BUT .............the Jersey boys r saving the our best young guns for August and are looking fwd to booting ur Scottish beeeeeeeeeeeeeehind..............AGAIN! Ha ha

Reactions: little sarge
BTW, seen that Jonny has just posted a wee Pollack and wee bass on facebook. Guernsey desperately need a fish and hopefully Jonny might post them here on Deeper Blue......................but maybe they are too small to enter? or maybe it was last years pic? Ha ha

........... BUT .............the Jersey boys r saving our best young guns for August and are looking fwd to booting ur Scottish beeeeeeeeeeeeeehind..............AGAIN! Ha ha
Looking forward to that, although I think it unlikely as there's a little breeze and chop forecast on both days [emoji1]. I hear the Guernsey lads are super confident they'll be whipping everyone on their home turf this year.

Reactions: jerseymike
i tried to weigh them but my scales didnt work :{
View attachment 40682
for a moment I thought u were going to say the fish were too big for ur scales...................................... nice catch Jonny ..........but to enter u need a weight, measure and date......simplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................not bad for ur first attempt......but got to do better next time ha ha.

if I recall that little breeze was the tail end of a Hurricane ................but at least we had a lot of fun watching you wind surfing!

Are you guys staying at the Wayside? I've just booked two more Scottish spearos in there who have decided to come at the last minute.

Are you guys staying at the Wayside? I've just booked two more Scottish spearos in there who have decided to come at the last minute.

yes we are, Great news Grant.

Tartan tramps planning on entering some some ringers? ................................by any chance r ur two new team members
  1. Xavier " Mc Tavish" Blanco
  2. Samuel" McDougal" Tomas

Reactions: grantl
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…