• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Jessica Alba on the cover of Scuba Diving Magazine!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Well... the producers are very lucky... The stuntwoman is also very pretty!!!!!! :hmm

Mehgan Heany-Grier.... Always pretty.. I saw her in a skin diver mag. many years ago, I found her really pretty, and even now... She is still pretty!

Attachments

• megan4.jpg
    megan4.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 360
  • megan 3.jpg
    megan 3.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 327
More beauty.

Is there anything as beautiful as a female body in smoothskin wetsuit?

Attachments

• 105_06.jpg
    105_06.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 915
  • intotheblue3.jpg
    intotheblue3.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 420
  • itb006.jpg
    itb006.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,409
  • Jessica-Alba55.jpg
    Jessica-Alba55.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 552
  • Jessica-Alba.com-Scuba_Diving_magazine-Sept05-10.jpg
    Jessica-Alba.com-Scuba_Diving_magazine-Sept05-10.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 1,393
story was kinda predictable and typical... but the underwater scenes were NICE. i'm kinda new at this, but how exaggerated are their underwater times portrayed in the movie? or is it normal for you guys?

ey! any of you know what equipment they used for the movie? alba's fins were kinda cool, reminds me of a gara 2000 yet clear..

Not sure about the equipment, but their dives weren't all that outrageous (amazingly!). There was a couple of dives that were definitely pushing the limit, but all in all they were entirely possible for an experienced diver.

However, the safety was crap. They never showed anyone having a spotter when freediving, and there was no deco stop on the scuba dives. Very dangerous, but typical hollywood stuff. Remember, beautiful people don't need safety! :)

~James

The fins is OMER Tuna Ice Clear and i think it was discontinued after a while because it was broblems with the blades breaking.

The suits she has are custom made for her by Rip Curl and not really possible to buy, just props for the movie.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT