• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Joe returns....

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ickledevil

take a breath and relax..
Apr 26, 2001
Hi again all for those of you that remember me i was probally last on here a year or so ago.. im still diving.. still not as often as i'd like and keen to catch up on the latest goings on from the board. Nice to be back.

Joe..aka ickledevil..aka..joethefish! rofl

Reactions: naiad
hi there joe@ well i'm glad you're back~ haven't been here more then few months and it's been a blast! where do you live?

welcome back Joe!

what kind of ray is that in your profile? :(

Regards
Raylover :D

80under-the-ray2.jpg

Hi.. well im still living in Warwick (uk) desperately wanting to move nearer the coast, warwick is about as central as you can get.. but i cant afford a house so if anyone wins the lottery and wants to buy me one let me know! If i remember rightly it was a thornback ray taken in a secret spot near weymouth feb last year, had to swim back with it attached to my thumb belive me when i say even if you think they are dead dont put your fingers near their mouth! Was excellent eating though! Joe

ha ha, living not far away from me matey, just back from dahab and hating it toooooo cold here. Haven't posted an introduction yet. Will be back to egypt as soon as!!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT