• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

July is here!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
Anyone remember how this goes? :hmm

Take a gander at the photo below, and submit your funniest one, two or twenty liner. You impress the DB judges, here in sunny No Cal doing what they do best- being my kids, and you can recline in the splendor of a DB T shirt or sip some of your local libation in a DB mug. Smooth barely covers the cool factor of either.

Note that all here in the picture are going oooh and ahhh over the tasty spread of D3's excepting Adrian. He's busy looking intelligent for the camera. :wave

Me? I'd have had the waitress's numbers already. :king

Good luck to all and get on it- the month is already well along.

Last edited:
Adrian.. i recognise those walls in that restaurant... hay! Espana...

too early to think of a quip. zzz

Girl: "I'm on a diet... I'm getting only a 'mosquito'..."
:cool:

In a thought bubble . . . "Hmmm, there's three of us and two of them and three of those . . . Just what is going on, here?"

Reactions: sinkweight
Suunto factory tour guide: "So we put those in the machine to create one D9..."

(makes the price issue more understandable)

icarus pacific said:
Note that all here in the picture are going oooh and ahhh over the tasty spread of D3's excepting Adrian. He's busy looking intelligent for the camera. :wave

It ain't me babe, it ain't me babe, that's Oscar (BlueIcarus looking um...intelligent) it was a late night... :duh

I'm behind the scenes taking the pic. :)

Sara, that's El Capitan in Ampuriabrava.

Adrian

Eager (to be pleased) waitress, to the 3 boys...
"How long can you go down for ?!?"

Last edited:
Sven felt very confident about getting off with the waitress, because with a Suunto you're "Replacing Luck". As for measuring and analyzing his performance.......... ?

"Replacing Luck.
We have a passion to create sports instruments that allow you to measure, analyze, understand and improve your performance - without having to rely on luck"

Waitress to the girl...
"your orange will be along shortly"

Attachments

• orange d3.jpg
    orange d3.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 285
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT