• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Just another re-tread

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Bill Adkins

Mar 3, 2006
Hello all, I'm new here but not new to diving. Recently found myself looking out the front window at the ocean and once again feel the need to be wet. It has been a couple of yrs so last night I got the old Riffe and Esclapez fins out and will be starting over again. It will be the third time, or maybe its the fifth time, been at it for 20 yrs or perhaps a couple more. I'm in Southern California at the coast.
Bill

Welcome to forum Bill hope u can stone some fishes!

Last edited:
Good to have you Bill. You're in good company here and in Cali.
Peace,
Erik Y.

Hi Bill,

Welcome to DB. There's a pretty good bunch of us "older guys" here.

Connor

Thanx gang, I have benn reading the forums and there is a lot of stuff to enjoy. Seems more scientific than I remembered but to be honest I used to live on a boat and would just set anchor off the kelp and go diving. I was alone more times than not so the forums are an interesting place to get other ideas.But for now its getting back into shape for the adventure.
Bill

Hi Bill,
I'm in Lakewood. Welcome to the forum and even some of us elders are actually newbies to the sport so your experience is also welcome.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT